The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Graduating from high school tomorrow but honestly I'm not really that excited, still got 7 more years of school :erk:

I am pretty excited for the summer though, gonna make moolah and hang out with friends. And go to Comic Con.

I've run out of books to read, so I've resorted to reading Latin as my pleasure reading, while reading Greek is my "workout."

Ovid's Metamorphoses, by the way.

Sweating. It's hot and humid with no breeze today and the AC is not on in the staffroom. Also stewing angrily from an earlier altercation (whining and bitching thread) and taking it out on people in The Philosopher.

Graduating from high school tomorrow but honestly I'm not really that excited, still got 7 more years of school :erk:

I am pretty excited for the summer though, gonna make moolah and hang out with friends. And go to Comic Con.

My graduation is on Sunday. Kinda excited, but I still have to take one week of summer school for a half credit to officially get my diploma.

happy graduation!

I'm trying to force myself to like Primordial. "End of All Times" off "The Gathering Wilderness" is pretty fucking epic.

Because I slept to well I didn't attend at my university today. Gave a spins to Satyricons' Nemesis Divina.

Now I'm going to take a shower, then I'm off to pick my girlfriend from the train station.

Pick your girlfriend? Wish I had your skills with the ladeez

:lol:

Class is finished for the week. Opened my canadian bank account and got my study permit approved. Next up, finishing some homework. Then I can relax. Plan is a couple beers and Brave New World. Then I start drinking for real.

Homework finished. Drinkytime!

EDIT: First up: Ephemere (Unibroue). It's pretty god damn shitty. This makes me understand why people compare beer to piss. This sucks, because I have two more bottles of this shit. I'm honestly not gonna bother drinking them.

EDIT 2: YOUR TIME WILL COME!

Well shit. The other one sucked too, although not as bad. Blanche de Chambly. Avoid. Had a long phone call with my aunt, so I'm behind on drinking and Maiden, but going to eat and drink with my drinking buddy soon. Also, lightly buzzed from just 3 bottles of 5% beer. I hope it's just because I kind of chugged the third bottle.

COULD IT BE IT'S THE END OUR WORLD?