The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Of course. I'm going to be drinking tonight. Not beer, though.
Finally found some vodka (kettel one, $35 for 750 ml wtf).
I want a nap.

Old Montreal is pretty sweet. I've only visited the city once but I'd like to go back, a lot of cool culture and some of the best food in the country.

Of course. I'm going to be drinking tonight. Not beer, though.
Finally found some vodka (kettel one, $35 for 750 ml wtf).
I want a nap.

Enjoy those $35 26s while you can, because once your money runs down a bit you'll be buying $18 bottles of Red Tassle and Medallion and similar shit.

Those "I will never drink ever again" lines after a big night are pure bullshit. Just don't be stupid with how much you drink, enjoy the alcohol.

I have got to change my ways
'Cause I'm losing my mind
I have got to stop drinking
'Cause I'm dying inside
I feel twice as old as I am
And it's getting worse
I'm in the palm of habit's hand
I can't escape the curse

There is nothing that I can do
I have no self control
I have let myself become dead
I have ruined my soul
Every time I wake up sick
I say never again
But then opportunity knocks
And I'm wasted my friend

I can't control my addiction
I've tried time and time again
I'm losing all my friends and lovers
Alcohol knows it's gonna win

Now I have lost everything
And I really don't care
Everybody that I have known
Has out cast me here
Drinking has wasted my life
And I'm dying inside
I feel twice as old as I am
I've lost what left of my mind

I can't control my addiction
I've tried time and time again
I'm losing all my friends and lovers
Alcohol knows it's gonna win

:p

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Enjoy those $35 26s while you can, because once your money runs down a bit you'll be buying $18 bottles of Red Tassle and Medallion and similar shit.

That fucking thing lasted literally 2 minutes...7 people doing shots. Whatever. I need to spend less money and drink less, although I succeeded at finding the alcohol sweet spot tonight where I feel good and hit on girls but don't throw up or fall. Apparently I also fell last night; there are even photos, and all the French people we were with tonight knew about it.

DSC_1799.jpg

So I'll be avoiding that for now.

oh god don't be that guy who people call their friends to come over and watch make an ass of himself WAIF.

also your drinking buddy sounds like a mess of a human who may be an alcoholic. i guess i don't regret not drinking too much when i was in college.

Wow, I definitely had a second pillow in my room here, and now I definitely can't find it anywhere.

...IT'S THE HOUSE

You need to get your tolerance up more. It'll make it much easier to get to that ideal level without getting sick.

The night I threw up I drank sixty ounces of 10.1, or 6 ounces of pure alcohol. In a half hour. I don't want my tolerance to be that high.

Fucking hungry. I think I'll eat some stuff.

:lol: @ Vihris

Went to graduation party yesterday, had fun, decided that we wanted to go to a hookah lounge with some people, but not all of us were 18 so we drove around and found this guy selling hookahs and crap out of his trunk, bought a hookay, tobacco, and coal and ended up smoking it up, and drinking vodka (I didn't have any since I had to drive :/).

Thats about it. This entire past week I've been off, but next week, through monday, I'm only getting two days off, so it'll be nice to make some $$$.

Edit: OH and the name of the tobacco was "Obama Blast" and it had a picture of him on the can too, rofl.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Learning "Letter to Dana" by Sonata Arctica on guitar for an audition on Saturday. Who the fuck puts non-repeating sixteen-bar chord progressions in what is essentially a pop song? Too much to remember...I should be studying.

WAIF, did you start drinking only after you got to Canada? Seems like a terribly irresponsible thing to do.

EDIT- That's fucking expensive :O @ the prices mentioned

Pretty much, and it wasn't really irresponsible until I drank a ridiculous amount. That was irresponsible, stupid, and dangerous. And yeah, that was pricey vodka but it was a birthday present so whatever. The prices here are generally higher than in America, unfortunately.

Rocking some Sinergy, because no one else ever does. Apparently to do laundry here you need a laundry card and they're out of fucking laundry cards so I have nothing to wear tomorrow. God damn.

I went out to this club downtown tonight thinking I was going to see a sweet death/thrash show, but it was cancelled, and I didn't realise ahead of time because the notice on the website was almost invisible. :(