The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I mean I guess if I happen to be around when you are eating, but generally I just hate food snobs.

I do like pointlessly posh restaurants though.

I used to feel this way until I realized a lot of people would consider me a snob for refusing to eat Kraft and Easy Mac and shit.

You're not a snob unless your response to "Want some Easy Mac?" is "No way, that's not even food, it is a food product, you should be eating raw fresh organic vegetables"

I'm checking on some of my downloads and ordering some clothing. 15 hours for Goratory's discography. And it didn't even have some of the songs on there. Fucking lame. I officially stopped using LimeWire. It feels good and I got a lot more music now.

I'm checking on some of my downloads and ordering some clothing. 15 hours for Goratory's discography. And it didn't even have some of the songs on there. Fucking lame. I officially stopped using LimeWire. It feels good and I got a lot more music now.

It's cool that you listen to Goratory but I thought you already had OID, in which case the rest is pretty superfluous. Also, torrents ftw.

She still uses Limewire!
girls-getty_1376498i.jpg

Yeah, sometimes I do. Lately I haven't though. For the last week or so I been using differnt things and it's been great. I got a lot more music, good music.

Got back from the gym, ate two hot dogs. Watching "Until Light Takes Us" on YouTube, I wasn't aware of it's existence till someone posted 5 second version of it.