The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The dinosaur shaped ones you sent? I'm not wasting those rubber bands on these little chimps. You said they are all the rage now, so I might Beanie Baby it and save them and try to sell them.

Prepping for an interview with a local distribution company in the morning. Accounts receivable, IE calling people and bugging them for money they owe the company.

Chuckling to myself, after an epic e-fight with my now ex girlfriend/fiance for about the fifteeth time.I was able to end it with a classic line which I stole from krampus she used on that poor girl in the homophobic thread,so cheers to krampus.We were suppose to be sorting shit out but as usual she got shitty about some truths and after copping heaps of abuse from her,i told her,"You are a whore and a shitstain on the sacred white bedsheets of feminity",if i was to say that to her face to face i'd be met with a flurry of punches but she says shocking stuff to me and i tried to keep it civil but she launched into a torrent of abuse.I told her to leave me the fuck alone once and for all,flirty,slutty girls and paranoid dudes are not a good mix,pretty girl who fucked my head in,although these days I expect shit with her and no longer even really like her.Sorry but i had to share that one liner.:lol:

"Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll" officially changes to "Masturbation, antidepressants and country" today. And we're fucking in.

cruising Fukuoka Craigslist for LOLs, pretty much the only activity on here are Navy guys in Sasebo looking for gay frolics in the park.

Giving great head to horny Sailors at my place. Discreet, no strings, DL, no endless e-mails.
Pop your load here and go.

here is the thing. i want to fuck. i dont care if you are male or female i just need to put my dick in something. i prefer asian, for men and women, but i will take black or white or anything. i am in fukuoka until 9pm tonight, monday night. please help me feel alive again.

Is there anywhere around here for some private shared sucking? Gloryhole or dark area where faces can't be recognized? I'm fit, clean, cut, and have a nice 7" to share. Let me know.

Im 29yo Japnaese, 170cm, slim. Im looking for some special relationship with Sailor around Sasebo or Iwakuni or other places. If u are interensted in, let me know.

Im in sasebo for the night and I wanna suck some cock alot of cocks if possible i wanna be a whore tonight for cum <3 if your in their or the area and can come here japanese or american color not mater face or body build dont matter any way just a nice cock to suck and lots and lots of spunk if your their all night ill do it a few times for you if u have a sofa room i might let you fuck me if not ill crawl under the desk and suck you off while u use the computer

lololol

That's my only beef with smoking dope. Everytime I get blazed I get so damn tired I end up passing out.

I remember one time I smoked some cronic that one of my Marine buddies got the last time I was in Chicago. That shit messed me up so bad I was high for damn near 9 hours. I don't know what it was laced with but I was beyond fucked. Mind you, this was off of a bowl and a half.