The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Watching season one of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. This show is funny!

First you eat the cat food, then you huff the glue, then you drink the beer!

charlie.jpg

Watching season one of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. This show is funny!

Yes! Warning: only season one is spit-out-drink funny, and the addition of Danny Devito was actually a terrible idea, but the other seasons are still pretty good.

Excited that I may be getting a car from someone off Craigslist for under 1000 bucks...gonna go check it out with my father on Saturday morning.

That's why I made sure he would let me test-drive it before I hand him 800 bucks. I am going to be holding him to everything his listing says, as I'll be bringing a printed copy with me and running off it like a checklist. Doesn't seem like a scam, but also seems like a great deal. I've asked a few people and they've said it seems fine (including one person I know who has bought cars on Craigslist before).

1995 Saturn SL1. I'm not sure. he said he "prefers a strict cash deal" and that the first person to give him $800 for it can drive away with it. He has full service reports and the title on his person.

Back from a happy hour with my company which took place at a local brewery (Legend). Lots of cool folks, plenty of beer, got a chance to show some actual personality for a change after being a software testing mole all week. Chatted for a while with one of my female coworkers who I hadn't seen since I got put on a project, and I'd forgotten how unbelievably hot she is. Like a fucking 11,000 out of 10. Dear holy Christ. Damn her to hell for being married.

1995 Saturn SL1. I'm not sure. he said he "prefers a strict cash deal" and that the first person to give him $800 for it can drive away with it. He has full service reports and the title on his person.

Just an fyi considering I've done a lot of bidnazz on c-list; buying vehicles are considered cash sales and "as is." If you walked up to some guy with a contract or some shit for him to sign he'll probably tell you to go pound sand, I would. So if you decide to buy the car you better make sure it's in tip top shape, otherwise you'll be footing the bill for a lot of maintenance. Trust me I've gone through it. My advice to you would be not to give two shits about the person's feelings who is selling it. There's always a reason for why they are selling something, and if the deal is too good to be true, then it probably is.

That's not to say everyone is looking to rip someone else off. I have a clean conscience when it comes to selling stuff on c-list. I'm always up front about everything and like to give people good deals on stuff. Not everyone is the same no matter how much I want it to be so.