The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Walked around the city and went to a bunch of metal stores. I was going to stay inside all day drinking but then RMS made that post and I felt inspired to go and explore. The city is cool, even in the rain, but I was completely disappointed by the stores I went to today. One's website claimed to have A Canorous Quintet - Silence of the World Beyond and The Only Pure Hate, Sacrilege - Lost In The Beauty You Slay, and Sacramentum - Far Away From The Sun and Finis Malorum, all for $20ish...but they didn't have a single fucking one of those. Picked up a couple used CDs, though.
The other store had an absolutely absurdly fucking amazing selection...just fucking shitloads of metal and only metal, obscure and well-known...but everything was $17+, which yeah fucking right I'll buy it online. Was run by some fat guy who yelled angrily in French on the phone the entire time I was there and didn't look up when I left...

Get ready to spend $20+ on any CDs you want to buy in stores here, because you're not likely to find anything for cheaper. You kind of got screwed moving here now because the exchange rate is even and not 1.3-1.4 like it used to be, but you scored by choosing a university in one of the provinces where 18 in the legal drinking age (I'm in the other, the rest are 19, aside from Manitoba which no one should ever go to anyways). Now go revel in the wonders of poutine, smoked meat sandwiches and Tim Hortons.

Yeah, found some used for decent prices. I guess I'll be buying over the internet a lot. Not a big deal, just got all excited about the Sacramentum and stuff and then they didn't have it and I walked for several miles in the rain to get there so I was all FUUUUUUUU- except they're french so I was all le fuuuuuuuuuuu-.

just cut the backyard.
fuck sweetgum balls. and it seems like the entire state of Illinois throws their sticks in my backyard. So much shit!!!
Fuck I hate all these faggot trees

just showered. sitting naked, going to the p's to eat pork chops.

I'm sitting on eBay. Might order some stuff awesome stuff. And the carnival came into town. Right across from Best Buy. Their hotdogs smelled so good. I might go there tomorrow.

That sounds like a great time Laura. I am wondering if the humpings were accidental or intentional though. Considering that it's you I'd guess the latter.

No one accidentally humps people. ;)

I was watching videos of "Dancehall Queen Shisha" on Youtube last night. Now I am inspired to become better at dirty dancing.

The people running the one here are the same kind of people or atleast they look like it. They didn't seem creepy but they were super loud and sloppy.

Oh man, Burning Man. I wanna go.

some friends from college went, said it was incredible and they would do it again in a heartbeat.

Oh man, Burning Man. I wanna go.

some friends from college went, said it was incredible and they would do it again in a heartbeat.

Yeah, it's definitely on my list of things to do. Probably won't happen this year, but I'm going to try my best to make it next year.

In the library at Uni. Its 3.55am. I'm dying a slow slow death. Still not near finishing my essay, have about 5 more papers to analyse and critique, then have to talk about my clinical experience, discuss, conclude... then do the cover sheet and all that sheet that registry makes us do to submit stuff... Worst night of my life... I'm never leaving anything this late ever again. EVER! AGAIN!