The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK have gotten like 12 mosquito bites in the past hour want to die.

Busking eh, that sounds like something I'd like to do one day

On the flip side of things, I just killed a mosquito with my bare hands at my desk as it was swooping in for attack. :danceboy:

Haha there's no snow in Perth unfortunately and only in the mountains in the eastern states. Girlfriend hasn't seen snow before so she's really excited. :D

Aw that's exciting! I was with my Thai-Aussie friend from Sydney the first time she saw snow, girl took SO many pictures of the piddly flurries and snow squalls that count as "snow" in southern Japan.

I've seen snow every winter for my entire life and shoveled probably the equivalent of several tons of it. Fuck that.

Just got back from an awesome jam session with the band. Our guitar player has a new riff that could potentially turn into a great song. I'm very psyched; hopefully we'll be playing some shows in a month or so.

european girls rule! did it with une jolie fille francaise some hours ago. living every horny asian man's dream.

LOLOLOLOL

congrats aug! i have still yet to fulfill the asian + american girl's dream of obtaining a gigantic scandinavian/german husband, though i probably could if i wanted to

I'm about to make some bananna pudding while listening to some Acid Bath and Absu for this cookout weare having tomorrow. Fun, fun, fun.

Just got back from seeing Prince of Persia and saying goodbye to all my friends. Getting a little depressed, and tomorrow I pack, so there'll be plenty of panic, and then I move Friday, so I'm guessing it's gonna be pretty crazy. I just want to be there and moved in already...

The few days before leaving, and then the week after (or more) are usually the worst. Then everything starts to sink in and you adapt. It's a great experience, moving away. It forces you to grow and to learn things about yourself. Enjoy it!

And good luck. ;)

The few days before leaving, and then the week after (or more) are usually the worst. Then everything starts to sink in and you adapt. It's a great experience, moving away. It forces you to grow and to learn things about yourself. Enjoy it!

And good luck. ;)
This!

Seriously, you are going to love it. Everyone I know in Toronto has nothing but good things to say about Montreal. McGill is a great school and there are a lot of superhot girls in Montreal. In month or two you won't be able to believe that you weren't there before.

I'm curious though, why are you going up so early?

Taking summer classes in calculus for credit so I can transfer from bachelor of arts to bachelor of arts and science at the end of my first year. And because I'm going fucking crazy here.

Have fun in T-t-t-turkey! Bring me back some Tarkan merchandise.

@WAIF you are going to have such an awesome time. But there is no worse feeling than being stuck in limbo like you must be now.

I am too full from lunch, which was basically a giant bowl of raw water-based vegetables. How does this work?

LOLOLOLOL

congrats aug! i have still yet to fulfill the asian + american girl's dream of obtaining a gigantic scandinavian/german husband, though i probably could if i wanted to

thanks, and good luck with that ;]

I just got home from getting my transcript from my school and now I am thinking about going back to bed or mess around with my new camera that came in today. Who knows, it too early.