The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've came to conclusion today that not succeeding in raping someone is morally worse than succeeding, because it hurts both of you. It's the broken hopes.

Holy shit, I lol'd

Hah, that's philosophy man (I graduated from ethics with 1/A tbh). Too bad that the conclusion of this is "Try your best when raping someone", which absolutely can't be presented in public.

I've decided to scale back my music downloading habits for the time being ( complete stop for now ) so I can give myself time to become better acquainted with all the shit I just bought.

Went shopping with my dad for stuff for college. Holy shit is stuff expensive when you don't buy the Walgreens brand, the brand America trusts.

Looking for a hotel near JFK airport for one night re: my trip home in a few weeks. Kind of want a *REALLY* nice one, but that's a bit wasteful to blow like $200 on a room for one night.

Just got home from Busking for four hours. I just brought my Les Paul, a small amp and a looping pedal and just played. it was jazz, so I didnt make much money....but at least people said nice things:saint:

FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK have gotten like 12 mosquito bites in the past hour want to die.

Busking eh, that sounds like something I'd like to do one day

I just woke up, first good sleep in ages. I have Beherit's Engram, Bethlehem's Dark Metal and Nagelfar's Virus West on my playlist now. I've been slaving away on assignments and I've got 2 tests this week and 4 final semester exams in 2 weeks.

After that I'm gonna be going snowboarding with my girlfriend over east in Canberra for a week. Can't wait, it's gonna be awesome! It's going to be my second time I'll see snow in real life. And the first time was in Turkey about 12 years ago.