The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ice blocking is some serious fun. I used to do it all the time back in the day. The only annoying part about it for me was the fact that nearest ice factory was 40 minutes away.

Yeah it is, I've never done it before but it was pretty damn fun. Fortunately the markets here have ice blocks and I don't have to go far at all.

Drank four Mike's Hard Lemonade's (shut up, it's good) in a half hour. Made me slightly dizzy but apparently no one could tell. It failed to make Sex and the City 2 less excruciating, though. Next time, I think I'll try a fifth of vodka.

It was with some coworkers. I did not pick it. I went to be sociable because I won't see them again for a long time. I did not realize how unpleasant it would be.

Hangovering. I finally got home after two days of drinking, smoking and raping women.

Mike's Hard Lemonade is what I drank before I developed a taste for real alcohol

I was drinking with a girl, and she picked. That said, in my limited experience I don't really like hard liquor. W/e. And Mike's is delicious; I would drink it purely for taste.