The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

McGill.
Taking courses over the summer (Calc I and II) so I can transfer from Bachelor of Arts to Bachelor of Arts and Science at the end of my first year. McGill is in Montreal, for those who don't know. The drinking age is 18 and the campus is in the downtown area, right near all the bars and clubs.
So yeah, good times ahead.

I'm not sure if I'm turned on or not by Onder telling me to behave.

Next time remember that you can tell by checking whether you're wet or not. And always tell me afterwards, I'll be changing my posts' structure accordingly until I reach the perfect one, to make you all wet.

Hi guys, long time no speak. Been busy at work, got a couple of trials coming up.

Got an epic Saturday planned, beginning with a 30km bike ride, breakfast, motorcycle lessons, afternoon drinks for a mate's birthday, then I'm hosting a vodka party at my place, shots all night!

About to go BS a presentation for high school. It's gonna suck, but It'll be great to be done with everything. Then I plan to spend my summer getting wasted with friends, making music, and hopefully getting a job.

I just got everything unblocked. Dang, I felt like such a little kid. Oh well. And as we speak, I just got a random nose bleed. This year, all I got was nose bleeds. And until this year, I didn't have one for years. I could live without them, they suck.

@WAIF
One of my band members is going to the same college. He's not into metal though.

Right now, I'm about to get off my break. It never seems long enough.