The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nah there are a lot of stairs involved and I'm well known for falling violently when on stairs. Besides, I have extremely hirsute buttcheeks.

I'm wondering if I have enough physical strength left to make it up the hill to buy my lunch. I think I've lost about 10 lbs today from all the pooping and it's only 11:25.
This is a very Krigesque post.

Finally finished installing my car stereo and speakers. Only took around four hours and two visits to the store. A total pain in the ass, but worth it having quality sounding music now. Removing and putting on door panels is a bitch.

I got this call from my counselr this morning saying how I am the credit short for graduation but that now I have the option of signing up at the community college and taking their gym there and get my diploma this Summer. I am so happy. Now I am going to go eat some breakfast and try to get some sites unbloked.

I was. I will be making it up in July. July to August I will have made up my credit at the community college and then get my diploma. I had a big issue with the whole credit thing. But I don't even care anymore because I won't have to go back to that school, just to grab my diploma.

I'm not sure if I'm turned on or not by Onder telling me to behave.

It was all a lie. They're not hirsute, but they are green from the gangrene and sitting on them all day at work.

I am unemployed. :kickass:
One week to bum around before I leave for Canada. Time for some awkward reunions with high school people, breaking up the band, packing, stressing, and probably a fair bit of boredom in there too.

Just finished lunch. Have trained my stomach to get full after 350 calories of kimchi, yogurt and a rice ball. Probably going to go hide in the English office and read Moby Dick with Ahab.