The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What tattoo?

I feel tired because I slept for 12 hours last night. This shitty weather is keeping up with me, I've pretty much had "The Mantle" by Agalloch on repeat for three days.

Eating a fuckload of chicken and trying as desperately hard as I can not to start this presentation I have to write for uni. It's actually kinda interesting (standing waves in music, harmonic series etc.) but I just really cannot be FUCKED. I've spent ~8 hours per day in the library studying (on top of lectures and labs) for the past week or so and my brain is rebelling.

Also listening to a new Blood of Kingu song in the black metal thread and it's an absolutely killer track. I _need_ this album.

talking to Hez about UMF people. I have NO LIFE.

also, shopping worked, i'm cured. i bought a zebra print skirt and some strappy heels (not red, sadly, red is hard to find this season in Japan).

Working with my dad on my new speaker cabinet. Almost there.
Time to play some guitar, hopefully loud enough to drown out the guy with the power saw next door.

Recovering from the embarrassment of walking to work with my skirt lining hiked up, leaving only sheer zebra print fabric between the eyes of the children and my hot pink underpants.

Nah there are a lot of stairs involved and I'm well known for falling violently when on stairs. Besides, I have extremely hirsute buttcheeks.

I'm wondering if I have enough physical strength left to make it up the hill to buy my lunch. I think I've lost about 10 lbs today from all the pooping and it's only 11:25.