The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Recovering from an awesome weekend in the stupid fucking monsoony rain.

Happy for myself because apparently I have lost 5 kg (11 lbs) without trying too hard and people are commenting on it.

That is awesome krampus. Congratulations. But from the pictures you post, you don't look like you need to lose weight at all.

Anyways I just woke up, I'm about to eat something, tan for a bit, shower. and then go meet up with a guy friend. Today might be good.

Come on you fucking Sharks :mad:

rageguy.jpg

I'm sitting around and just realized my purchase for the American Carnage Tour tickets never went through. Looks like I will have to redo this. August 18th, oh how I look forward to you.

And July 15th, I look forward to you aswell. That is when Iron Maiden will hit Ohio.

This Summer might be good.

That is awesome krampus. Congratulations. But from the pictures you post, you don't look like you need to lose weight at all.

You're a sweetheart. I probably don't "need" to lose weight, but I'd like to. It's really embarrassing to weigh more than your mom, who is 64 years old and 2 inches taller and has big white chick bone structure.

You're a sweetheart. I probably don't "need" to lose weight, but I'd like to. It's really embarrassing to weigh more than your mom, who is 64 years old and 2 inches taller and has big white chick bone structure.

Thank you. Oh, ok. Well, I know how that is. I am not compared to my mother or anything, but my twin sister. It sucks. You are doing a good job so far. I wish I could be so on my diet. I have lost a lot less than you. I am hoping this Summer, I will be motivated like crazy and just lose what I want by the middle of August. How much do you want to lose? If you don't mind me asking.

I like the "hungry" look but it's not realistic and I like eating. From my weight right now I'd be satisfied with losing 15-20 more, and really happy about anything more than that. It's all calorie in calorie out and there will be plateaus.

I'm waiting for Deha to log in to msn so he will give me some of his Deviant Messiah demos. Yayz. :D

I'm sitting around at work trying not to fall asleep because I was up WAY too late last night talking to a friend in England about Tony Kakko of all subject matter

Millions of pencils, fallin from teh skiees!!

..but where's all the lead??

In ur water supply, givin u cancerz!!!

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU^16^omfg