The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

the lazer treatment was the most humiliating experience ive ever had. as the lady doctor zapped my hairs i was screaming like a little girl.

but i kinda liked it

So you got your ass hairs lasered off?

I am making mix CDs to indoctrinate the children with music. This is the metal mix I came up with, trying to go for "kinda safe" and "international variety"

METAL
1.) Mustasch "Down in Black"
2.) Iron Maiden "The Trooper"
3.) Metallica "For Whom The Bell Tolls"
4.) Rhapsody of Fire "Flames of Revenge"
5.) Pantera "Walk"
6.) Therion "Wine of Aluqah"
7.) Cannibal Corpse "Pit of Zombies"
8.) Slayer "Raining Blood"
9.) Rammstein "Buck Dich"
10.) Protest The Hero "The Dissentience"
11.) Nevermore "The Riverdragon Has Come"
12.) Skyclad "Spinning Jenny"
13.) Ensiferum "Token of Time"
14.) Children of Bodom "Follow The Reaper"
15.) Amorphis "Brother Moon"
16.) Tang Dynasty "Epic"
17.) Nightwish "Amaranth"

edit: and yes I realise Finland is grossly overrepresented

I only have that one Protest The Hero song. Makes me feel nostalgic for the one week in high school when I listened to Thursday a lot.

How's Kenya?

Well the food is mostly terrible, the weather mostly pleasant, the people mostly reasonable and that's about it. I've been here for about two months now and I'm really looking forward to being back home in England. I never realised quite how much I love my home country.

I'm making smores and trying to figure out why my iTunes won't allow me to transfer any music to it. I hate when people mess with my stuff.

Dying hair is never fun, I'm always scared that my hair going to fall out because I have dyed it so many times. I rather much clean. Jewelry Pink? Sounds differnt. I am sure it is not like actual pink (I maybe be worng), but it seems like it would be some sort of shade of reddish brown or a burgundy, maybe. These days, hair colors and nail polishes always have the weirdest names for the simplest shades. But have fun.