The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hello people. Look at your account, now back to me, now back at your account, now back to me. Sadly, your account isn't me. But if it stopped posting boring stuff and posted something funny or interesting it could seem like it's me. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in the GMD Social Forum, with the account your account could post like! What's in your hand? Back at me, I have it, it's a picture of that lolcat you'd love to post. Look again, the lolcat is now diamonds! Anything is possible when your account posts like a pro and not tom brady. I'm on a horse.

:lol: I love that commercial.

I'm back in Prague, thinking about how cool will Obscene Extreme be. This is where it takes place, which is so immensely cool that you don't know shit about how cool it is:

bojiste_kveten%20019_big.jpg

And this is the fucking poster. Yeah, I'm getting Incantation headlining on a grind festival.. And Doom.. Fuck you!

oef2010_freakarmy_cz.jpg

I am feeling very borderline bipolar... Three days ago, I was batshit insane and couldn't stop eating food, the next day, I was really, really happy, the day after I was cranky as hell, this morning I was pretty much like "GOOD MORNING WORLD!!!! :) :) :) " and now i want to slaughter my entire school

I'm back in Prague, thinking about how cool will Obscene Extreme be. This is where it takes place, which is so immensely cool that you don't know shit about how cool it is:

I hope I can still make it out. I e-mailed my boss earlier this week about a 1-2 week vacation in July, and haven't heard back yet. I didn't see him in the office this week, so hopefully he was on vacation himself and not checking e-mail rather than having read my e-mail and gotten annoyed that I'm asking for a vacation 2 months into my job.

I don't think anything actually happened when I dyed my hair, but the black roots are gone and it has that lovely ammonia smell.

I'm sitting around in my American flag mens boxer shorts and my Satan shirt. Probably going to go to the Walmart to buy a 189 yen cowboy hat (that's like $2) for tonight and get some exercise. UGH need to clean and prepare house for ~15 people crashing tonight.

Nice Onder, Obscene Extreme has an amazing lineup.

I think this smiley represents well what it's going to be like: :kickass:

I hope I can still make it out. I e-mailed my boss earlier this week about a 1-2 week vacation in July, and haven't heard back yet. I didn't see him in the office this week, so hopefully he was on vacation himself and not checking e-mail rather than having read my e-mail and gotten annoyed that I'm asking for a vacation 2 months into my job.

That would be epic, good luck w/ your boss.