The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sugary chick drinks are what get you sick my friend, especially if you are trying to get wasted. If you drink beer you'll be perfectly fine. You can't get alcohol poisoning from beer either, it's physically impossible.

The only drawback to beer is beer breath. So if you're trying to hit up on some chicks I'd recommend something that smells good like a gin and tonic.

tbh I requested beer, but she's the one over 21, so w/e. In five days I can start buying my own damn drinks, assuming I actually have time to drink.

He's only 18/19.

But he's going up to Canada.

Just got back from my friends house. Last night I had a show, then smoked a blunt with a few people, and got a little drunk.

I'm 18, and I'm going to be taking a year's worth of courses in 8 weeks in a subject I've always been shaky on after being out of school for a year. That said, I'm hoping it won't be too bad and I'll go out on the weekends and stuff.

Randomly clicking on people's names on Facebook and I think I stumbled on Jageant!

23227_1352123600_7066_n.jpg

I drank 4 alcopops in 30 minutes when I was 16 and vomited all over my gay ex boyfriend's family's new leather couch. Be thankful you didn't do that, WAIF. Also, I can't wait until SATC2 comes out in Japan. I'll be there with my cougar friend. Sober as bolts and nuts.

Friday night I went to this stupid English teacher party that was a total snoozefest, missed the train to go to a friend's "shit shirt" theme party in the city, so I went home and drank Gilbey's vodka out of the bottle and talked to some random hairy dwarf in London for like 4 hours. I think beer and champagne are the only beverages where I can enjoy "buzzed" or "tippy" without going straight to "gutrot/vile farts."

I fail to see the point in mixing liquor with other things, as you are just downing unnecessary extra calories and sugar.

I just watched all the Harry Potter movies with a few friends and the boyfriend. One after another, I think I was the only one who enjoyed this. I'm really eager for the new one to come out. Deathly Hallows is going to be awesome. Now it is time for the Lord of the Rings collection.

Family friends took me out to dinner. Had some excellent German food. Watched The Killing Fields, which was good. They gave me $50 USD in cash. I now have $120 in cash; I need to get rid of it within the next week because otherwise I have to get it changed in Canada and probably pay some Jew fees.