The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm listening to λόγος and drinking milk. I had three beers and a vodka for lunch today and then I went jogging. I also ordered a calculator that should arrive tomorrow. Man has to enjoy little things like having a new calculator.

I refuse to ignore anyone. You never know what you're missing.

Also, I've notice a lot of scatological references with metalheads. One of my old friends in particular didn't mind making shit jokes on a daily basis.

Found out I have a G in an old health savings account. Debating between indulging in a slick pair of glasses (I've always had cheap frames) or just finally going for contacts.

Buy another 1k car. ;)

But seriously, I'd go with contacts. I'd like to get contacts one of these days too. Glasses are getting annoying.

Speaking of which, I have a couple pairs of Ray-Bans that I need to get "prescription-afied". I never wear them because I can't see out of them. :Smug:

I refuse to ignore anyone. You never know what you're missing.

Also, I've notice a lot of scatological references with metalheads. One of my old friends in particular didn't mind making shit jokes on a daily basis.

When you ignore somebody, you still have the option to see their posts. I used to have m_c on ignore, but I'd just click to see his posts anyways, so there really wasn't any reason to have him on ignore.

Oh, and just so you know, m_c is a homeless texan who likes ugly fat chicks and Insane Clown Posse. I don't think he listens to any metal at all, either.

Oh, and just so you know, m_c is a homeless texan who likes ugly fat chicks and Insane Clown Posse. I don't think he listens to any metal at all, either.

I actually had deduced all that except for the ICP. My high school didn't allow any ICP merchandise because it was considered "gang colors".

At a hipster show rudely avoiding talking to people by browsing UM on my phone. Ugh, their music is so fucking annoying.

Edit: IM LOSING MY SHIT. I'm here to see my ex-dance teacher perform some songs (she's doing singing and songwriting now and she's awesome!) this is real love because their voices make me want to punch cute things.