The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Jason Keyser just sent a FB message "weren't we supposed to watch DS9 sometime" and I really don't know what to say back, said something about cats

If you drive in the evenings a lot, I'd recommend contacts so you can wear sunglasses without doubling up.

Didn't consider that angle, good point though.

Buy another 1k car. ;)

But seriously, I'd go with contacts. I'd like to get contacts one of these days too. Glasses are getting annoying.

Speaking of which, I have a couple pairs of Ray-Bans that I need to get "prescription-afied". I never wear them because I can't see out of them. :Smug:

Not gonna lie, I considered just letting HSA money be a wash for the repairs I got on the car :lol:

But yeah, I really need something new. My frames are lame, make me look like a computer scientist and I've had them for like 4 years. I need to get either sexy lenses or contacts before I start at UCLA.

Honestly, I'm thinking that MAYBE I got something out of that thread monoxide made me post. It looks like it has potential...

Also thinking about my girl, who I think went to sleep now. Potential there, too.

Also thinking about how awesome the salted pita chips I'm eating are. Only potential there though is to make me fat.

Jason Keyser just sent a FB message "weren't we supposed to watch DS9 sometime" and I really don't know what to say back, said something about cats

Somebody wants to watch Deep Space Nine with you?

Your response was the correct one. If it were Next Gen or Voyager on the other hand, I would've told you to get on that.

Also, I've notice a lot of scatological references with metalheads. One of my old friends in particular didn't mind making shit jokes on a daily basis.
like here right before you got here
at one point we even had several threads with the word "poop" in the title
Oh, and just so you know, m_c is a homeless texan who likes ugly fat chicks and Insane Clown Posse. I don't think he listens to any metal at all, either.

most of you guys are 1 missed paycheck away from being homeless
being homeless isn't really all that bad if you in a city/metroplex with shelters/clothing closets/soup kitchens/"homeless resources"
Texan = bad??
the juggallete chick wasn't that ugly, it was just effigy forgotten raggin on her just cuz i was the one that posted her pic
i like "curvy, vouluptuous" girls
where i'm looking at the shapes in a female's body and i already absolutely positively know beyond the shadow of a doubt that i'm looking at someone that was born with a vagina even though she's still so freaking far away that i can't yet see what the hell her face looks like
Insane Clown Posse = bad??
yeah
i do occasionally listen to metal, just not 24/7

He doesn't really mention ICP unless he's trying to fuck some "juggalo".
the word you were trying to say is "juggalette"
He was a little shithead, but it was kinda funny when he got in arguments with people. He had decent taste in music, too
i actually miss efiggy forgoten
especially when his posts on the "males and females" thread
i actually liked DS9
what's up with all the DS9 hate??
texas and icp are both the two worst possible things in the world
:lol:

Not gonna lie, I considered just letting HSA money be a wash for the repairs I got on the car :lol:

But yeah, I really need something new. My frames are lame, make me look like a computer scientist and I've had them for like 4 years. I need to get either sexy lenses or contacts before I start at UCLA.

Have you kept the same glasses, or just the frames? Because if you didn't get an adjustment to your prescription in 4 YEARS, you shouldn't be able to see anything! :lol:

You'd probably look better with contacts (most people look better without glasses imo), but everyone I know says they're a total pain in the ass. Maybe you can somehow try out the contacts without making a commitment?

like here right before you got here
at one point we even had several threads with the word "poop" in the title

most of you guys are 1 missed paycheck away from being homeless
being homeless isn't really all that bad if you in a city/metroplex with shelters/clothing closets/soup kitchens/"homeless resources"
Texan = bad??
the juggallete chick wasn't that ugly, it was just effigy forgotten raggin on her just cuz i was the one that posted her pic
i like "curvy, vouluptuous" girls
where i'm looking at the shapes in a female's body and i already absolutely positively know beyond the shadow of a doubt that i'm looking at someone that was born with a vagina even though she's still so freaking far away that i can't yet see what the hell her face looks like
Insane Clown Posse = bad??
yeah
i do occasionally listen to metal, just not 24/7

1 Not Really
2 Compared to most of the world, being homeless in the United States of America probably isn't too rough. I'd rather be homeless in Dallas than live in a third world country
3 Not necessarily, although Texas is a pretty shitty place. (I've only been to Houston, so Dallas might be better)
4 Dude, you've posted some really UGLY girls. Different strokes for different folks, though.
5 Curvy is good, but too curvy isn't.
6 Terrible
7 Cool, but you never seem to talk about any metal.

1 Not Really
2 Compared to most of the world, being homeless in the United States of America probably isn't too rough. I'd rather be homeless in Dallas than live in a third world country
3 Not necessarily, although Texas is a pretty shitty place. (I've only been to Houston, so Dallas might be better)
4 Dude, you've posted some really UGLY girls. Different strokes for different folks, though.
5 Curvy is good, but too curvy isn't.
6 Terrible
7 Cool, but you never seem to talk about any metal.

what i actually meant was that wheather they know it or not
most of the people in America are 1 missed paycheck away from being homeless (remember the whole "we are the 99%" thing??")
being homeless in Dallas is actually pretty comfortable
so much free food that some of the homeless people here are actually getting fatt-er, tons of free clothes/hygene products, free showers, free blankets/sleeping bags and many of the homeless people have tents ice-chests and camping stoves
Texas is kinda annoying, thinking of leaving, eventually, prolly going to still be here till 2016 or so
some of the ugly girls that i posted were girls that i myself said were ugly, when i was posting pics of the girls that i knew face-2-face
as i said somewhere else a woman's body should the shape where you already absolutely positively know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you're looking at someone that was born with a vagina even when she's still way too far away for you to be able to see what the hell her face looks like, having said that, yeah, i did post a pic of a girl i know face-2-face that had a masculinely huge beer-belly
you know the lyrics are a parody of ghetto-gangsta-rap lyrics, right??
i talked about metal music when you guys were talking about Ghost BC being sell-outs, but yeah, you're right, i don't talk about metal music as much as anyone else