The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I love how ICP's badness is a parody of goodness. So they're actually, like, good; you know, because of how incredibly fucking shitballs bad they are.

:lol:
i think this^^ is kinda why people love the the Godzilla movie where there's shoelaces on the astronaughts' spacesuits and the front lawns of the houses are so incredibly obviously made of legos

I can't remember why, I think I got exposed to some shitty chemical environment, but the content of my tear pockets kind of evaporated once and that was really uncomfortable and disconcerting. I had to use eye drops for a while. It felt like my eyeballs might break.

So, in another lovely subway adventure, I'm looking in my bag for my metro card to swipe in, and this dude is standing in a left corner jerking off. In broad day light with his pants all the way down.

Bitch got reported.

Edit: That is a side effect that lasik has, the dry eyes. An eye drop is all that needs, though. The doctor said it'll be around 4,000 for me to do it, and I've been looking on groupon for discounts. Definitely something I'd be interested in doing in the future. My glasses are already expensive so... why not just pay one big expense and be done with it.

So, in another lovely subway adventure, I'm looking in my bag for my metro card to swipe in, and this dude is standing in a left corner jerking off. In broad day light with his pants all the way down.

Bitch got reported.

Edit: That is a side effect that lasik has, the dry eyes. An eye drop is all that needs, though. The doctor said it'll be around 4,000 for me to do it, and I've been looking on groupon for discounts. Definitely something I'd be interested in doing in the future. My glasses are already expensive so... why not just pay one big expense and be done with it.

You reminded me of this mystical and feminine dance of salvation and healing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZPLKnhhu40#at=57

You should join in and stand up to the evil penises.