The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Honestly your list included only well known bands and his is like a thousandfold derivation of basic so it doesn't sound very staggering that the five bands he knows also miraculously appeared on the list of yours. Not that this is something I wish to spend my time on.

It wasn't so much about this as it was pointing out the convenience of the cut and paste button and it all being alphabetized/listed the same way.

Unless monoxide has as much OCD as I do.

Edit: I now notice his list of non-metal music is listed in much the same way. Perhaps the latter is the case.

Do you dare to go leopard? That is the question that has been going around town ever since animal print came back into the fashion world! Animal print skirts, shoes, bags, etc. has been seen in just about any online store you can think of. Example of Leopard Costumes Lead Dancer Pole Dancing - Ella the easiest way is to check out online at www.geeliph.com. Animal print on a woman is can be like the rosettes on the leopards. Woman can use it to catch her prey which is a man, and men are not complaining. Men find this style sexy and provocative. Married woman have brought back the passion to their relationships with this look. Sexy lingerie and bedding has turned up the heat in the bedroom of many. Leopard brings out the animal in both men and woman. Women have used this sexy bedding to create the most fantasies setting yet.

Do you dare to go leopard? That is the question that has been going around town ever since animal print came back into the fashion world! Animal print skirts, shoes, bags, etc. has been seen in just about any online store you can think of. Example of Leopard Costumes Lead Dancer Pole Dancing - Ella the easiest way is to check out online at www.geeliph.com. Animal print on a woman is can be like the rosettes on the leopards. Woman can use it to catch her prey which is a man, and men are not complaining. Men find this style sexy and provocative. Married woman have brought back the passion to their relationships with this look. Sexy lingerie and bedding has turned up the heat in the bedroom of many. Leopard brings out the animal in both men and woman. Women have used this sexy bedding to create the most fantasies setting yet.

Leopard is so retro. I only see it on women over 40.

EDIT: Actually I can't remember the last time I saw it.

Thinking of getting this as a tattoo but don't know where. What do you guys think?

t9de.png

I saw plenty of slavic girls who were all coated in fake tan, yoga pants or leopard print and dyed black hair.

They seemed like the kind of woman that would bend backwards so their butt grinds against your crotch in the bus queue, just out of boredom.

They seemed like the kind of woman that would bend backwards so their butt grinds against your crotch in the bus queue, just out of boredom.

You mean those who consider you a weirdo if you don't salivate enough in their presence.