The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My mother is so annoying. She forced me to go to some get together of her friends so that she "wouldn't have to cook" even though I usually cook for myself a lot of the time anyway. Then I have to go early because it isn't suitable for me to be there, with all the old timers. Women really don't hold themselves accountable to any form of being reasonable.

My mother is so annoying. She forced me to go to some get together of her friends so that she "wouldn't have to cook" even though I usually cook for myself a lot of the time anyway. Then I have to go early because it isn't suitable for me to be there, with all the old timers. Women really don't hold themselves accountable to any form of being reasonable.

Luckily my mother loves cooking and doesn't have any friends. But my girl is completely unreasonable and I think wants to break up with me because I don't treat her like shit.

Sevag, that's a sick tatt, but I'd say maybe put something in the middle as well.

She also got me to take a fucking theory driving exam right the same day that I go for a job interview (which I have to give a presentation for and lasts all day). She knew this. I can do both, but it's going to be such a cunt. She's too old to change so I need to move out.

My honest opinion on the tattoo is that its too generic.

Like Id see it on a orange guido on a beach in Miami, strutting around like a tough guy because he just walked into a tattoo shop, picked the design off the wall and got it tattoo'd on himself.

My honest opinion on the tattoo is that its too generic.

Like Id see it on a orange guido on a beach in Miami, strutting around like a tough guy because he just walked into a tattoo shop, picked the design off the wall and got it tattoo'd on himself.

Yeah, but the Chaosphere is badass and is so much more than a lame Messhugah album. Or were you talking about the shiruken?

Chaosphere.gif

In that post I was strictly talking about the Shiruken. But the above picture is pretty fucking boring as well, if were following the same photo structure as before.

They need something more, in my opinion. Background, other images to bounce off, etc.

For exmaple, At least with the meshuggah album they took a symbol that is inherently basic, and made it more complex, interesting, and visually stimulating. But thats what I like in my tattoos. Some people like the plain, bold, black symbols, letters etc because they like simplicity, and for the attention to be on the symbol and not stray elsewhere.

Just got back from my first day of student observation/ participation. Checked out a high school and a middle school. It was just ice breakers and crap today, but it gave me a chance to get to know the students and teachers a bit. The school is underfunded, but the kids and teachers seem really cool. Really excited to finally get started.

Chaosphere.gif

In that post I was strictly talking about the Shiruken. But the above picture is pretty fucking boring as well, if were following the same photo structure as before.

They need something more, in my opinion. Background, other images to bounce off, etc.

For exmaple, At least with the meshuggah album they took a symbol that is inherently basic, and made it more complex, interesting, and visually stimulating. But thats what I like in my tattoos. Some people like the plain, bold, black symbols, letters etc because they like simplicity, and for the attention to be on the symbol and not stray elsewhere.

It's not about the design of the symbol, its about the meaning. That is why I find it fascinating. And look at what Bolt Thrower does with the Chaosphere and the eye in the center. Now that is badass.

Luckily my mother loves cooking and doesn't have any friends. But my girl is completely unreasonable and I think wants to break up with me because I don't treat her like shit.

You can't break up if you're not in a relationship. You're not in a relationship if you only went on a couple dates.

Today I will arrive at the pub the moment it opens.

EDIT: Oh btw, my main pub closes in september. :/

Just got back from my first day of student observation/ participation. Checked out a high school and a middle school. It was just ice breakers and crap today, but it gave me a chance to get to know the students and teachers a bit. The school is underfunded, but the kids and teachers seem really cool. Really excited to finally get started.

man my observation hours are what made me decide to teach college rather than high school. Ask them if they have curriculum binders. that's what did it for me. Not the students. What schools are you observing at?