The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

6 Still terrible
7 What Metal do you listen to?

i love the way the stabbing lyrics in ICP are a porody of shooting lyrics in ghetto-gangsta-rap

AC/DC
Alice in Chains
Anthrax
The Black Dahlia Murder
Bloodbath
Cannibal Corpse
Iron Maiden
Led Zeppelin
Megadeth
Metallica
Mudvayne
Pantera
Rage Against The Machine
Slayer
Van Halen

2/5 of those aren't metal. I have a new calculator so don't start any tough boy shit.

It's the type of calculator where you type √35 and it returns √35 and thinks it's fucking done.

i love the way the stabbing lyrics in ICP are a porody of shooting lyrics in ghetto-gangsta-rap

AC/DC
Alice in Chains
Anthrax
The Black Dahlia Murder
Bloodbath
Cannibal Corpse
Iron Maiden
Led Zeppelin
Megadeth
Metallica
Mudvayne
Pantera
Rage Against The Machine
Slayer
Van Halen

Other than Anthrax (who I love, I just don't happen to have them on iTunes) has anyone noticed how every single one of these was copied from my list?

Nice going, bro.

But yeah, I really need something new. My frames are lame, make me look like a computer scientist and I've had them for like 4 years. I need to get either sexy lenses or contacts before I start at UCLA.

Totally understand this. Glasses are super expensive, depending on your prescription too, I've had a pair of glasses for 7 years before. Thinking about Lasik tbh, contacts are a pain in the ass and you have to be super responsible with them.

has anyone noticed how every single one of these was copied from my list?

someone asked for a list of metal that i liked

if you want a list of non-metal music i like...
Dirt Nasty
Eminem, the songs that have never been on the radio
ICP
Katy Perry
Ke$ha
Lady Gaga
Mickey Avalon
Twizted
Venetian Princess
Weird Al

Other than Anthrax (who I love, I just don't happen to have them on iTunes) has anyone noticed how every single one of these was copied from my list?

Nice going, bro.

Honestly your list included only well known bands and his is like a thousandfold derivation of basic so it doesn't sound very staggering that the five bands he knows also miraculously appeared on the list of yours. Not that this is something I wish to spend my time on.