The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mmm guess i should find a couple of new hobbies, cant spend all my time writing books and going to bingo. Although both are fun, the first has the pitful of writers block and the latter has the pitful of emptying my purse. . . Hmmmm. . . Any ideas folks? Lol

Mmm guess i should find a couple of new hobbies, cant spend all my time writing books and going to bingo. Although both are fun, the first has the pitful of writers block and the latter has the pitful of emptying my purse. . . Hmmmm. . . Any ideas folks? Lol

Masturbation, video games, masturbation.

Got an email from my professor informing me that a spot opened up for a Compton hgh school for 2014-15 school year. The catch? She informed me at 2PM and the deadline was at 5 PM. So I just had to pump through updating my whole resume and writing a whole new cover letter in 3 hours. My application is missing a ton of documents (offical transcripts, letters of recommendation) but she said it should be fine as long as I get them in this week. I hope so. She does know the people, but that was way too stressful.