The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Watched Addo of Nex play a show with his band Angelust in Rock Island, IL. They dedicated a their song "Ad Majorem Sathanae Gloriam" to "Jeremy the Latin scholar."

Today grandmother invited me to lunch so I went there and she made comments about my hair and about me looking sick. Now I'm working on some shit for school and listening to Maniac Butcher.

Just came back from a run. I did some wonderful shirtless dancing in the woods. It felt liberating.

This is what I danced to:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Super Bowl other than Super Bowl 32 and all the Dallas wins.

Heinz and Audi had the best commercials, with Dannon's Stamos getting a 3rd.

I shouldn't be surprised, but the racist response that Coke got for their "America the Beautiful" ad is mindblowing.

An add that is supposed to show solidarity amongst the different groups that live in America, and WHERES MUH GOTDAMN ENGLISH! is the response I see

The amount of immodest waving of American flags and nationalistic exceptionalism last night was almost enough to make someone throw up (on second thought, maybe it was all the chicken wing dip I ate).

Seriously though, enough already. We all know we're in America and we all know what an amazing and tolerant country it truly is. Shut the fuck up.