The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I ate so much buffalo chicken dip that I had insane nightmares all night about eating at a state university food court and almost destroyed the toilet at work today. GROSS

The amount of immodest waving of American flags and nationalistic exceptionalism last night was almost enough to make someone throw up (on second thought, maybe it was all the chicken wing dip I ate).

Seriously though, enough already. We all know we're in America and we all know what an amazing and tolerant country it truly is. Shut the fuck up.

Apparently a 9/11 truther grabbed the mic from the MVP to counteract all the flag waving.

http://youtu.be/3CRUhw10lR8

The amount of immodest waving of American flags and nationalistic exceptionalism last night was almost enough to make someone throw up (on second thought, maybe it was all the chicken wing dip I ate).

Seriously though, enough already. We all know we're in America and we all know what an amazing and tolerant country it truly is. Shut the fuck up.

I don't know about you, but sometimes I forget which country I live in and need football games to remind me.

I watched like 15 minutes of Super Bowl yesterday but it was mostly just commercials and well, I don't understand the game at all. Oh heard the anthem at the beginning. I fucking hate it when I watch a hockey game for example and the anthem isn't cut at the beginning. Why the fuck do you people need an anthem before two American teams play?

Fuck letting winter make me lazy. Soon as I run this money-making errand in an hour, I'll taking my ass to the disc course and throwing some plastic on this frosty, sunny day.

One of the many times I wish I wasn't like the only person I know who works nights. Oh well, I'll have my music player for company. I'm thinking I'll put the Pallet Town theme on repeat the whole time.

On my lunch. Bored. So happy this week I won't be in the office. Hate being in the office.

Super Bowl was boring. Then again I find any sport that isn't soccer boring for the most part. I have very little attention span these days though. And my family drools all over every sport, so I cannot really escape it.

I started using the oil pulling method to clean my teeth (along with regular brushing/flossing). I've been meaning to try it, but will do it for a month and see if I see any improvements in general health (not really dental since my teeth are ok).

Yeah im loading up on that shit too. Also lots of fresh fruit juice and green drinks.

EDIT:
I started using the oil pulling method to clean my teeth (along with regular brushing/flossing). I've been meaning to try it, but will do it for a month and see if I see any improvements in general health (not really dental since my teeth are ok).

Ive been doing this for awhile. It works for me. Coconut oil is a magical specimen.

The biggest thing for dental hygiene is flossing, which youre doing already, but is very overlooked these days.

Another free day without alcohol. I bought me some lemons and I bought me some oranges and I was making me a juice with ice and then I had some chips. No need for beer. I'm sick of beer. This is the third day without it and I still don't like the idea of having the taste in my mouth.

The alcohol would be nice momentarily of course, but I'll be so fresh tomorrow morning and that's worth it.

haha its because i'm totally sedentary, so while i'm procrastinating to join a gym, i will postpone my sweets addiction.

how is your day?

Aww but sweets?? :'( they say chewing gum is good if you're giving up smoking, but Is gum a kind of sweet, I'm not sure what category it comes under?? Hmmmm lol
Yeah my days been okay, spent many hours doing my friends nails for them, it's hard going but it's extra cash in my pocket :)
how's your day?

EDIT:

Ive been doing this for awhile. It works for me. Coconut oil is a magical specimen.

The biggest thing for dental hygiene is flossing, which youre doing already, but is very overlooked these days.

Oh nice! Did it help to whiten your teeth? Do you do it everyday? I'm going to do in the mornings. Was super surprised how it left my teeth really clean and it tasted awesome since coconut oil is literally god. Yeah I don't play with flossing anymore.

Another free day without alcohol. I bought me some lemons and I bought me some oranges and I was making me a juice with ice and then I had some chips. No need for beer. I'm sick of beer. This is the third day without it and I still don't like the idea of having the taste in my mouth.

The alcohol would be nice momentarily of course, but I'll be so fresh tomorrow morning and that's worth it.

Good luck DUDE.