The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just bought a pound of licorice rockies online because I can't seem to find them anywhere around here. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in West Virginia that likes licorice under the age of 50... (And no, I'm not talking about that anise flavored shit like twizzlers and jelly beans)

Red vines are good.

I can't do licorice. Not even the twizzler flavored one.

I like as soon as it snows everyone suddenly becomes a photographer. So many pictures of snow on the fb!

Edit: been trying to get to work for the past hour. Ugh.

I like the blackest ov the black soft liquorice, made with molasses. So yeah, the Aussie style krig likes. I like the European style too, just not the salty kinds. What I ordered there is soft black with vanilla filling in them. They're basically the only thing worth eating in a bag of allsorts.black jelly beans and black twizzlers are disgusting and can fuck off. Flavored ones are fine but aren't really licorice (not sure why they're called it)

i like both, i just don't have a dog because i live in a apartment. ^^

I feel the same, believe both dogs and cats should have a garden to go out in, rather than having to take the dog out for bathroom breaks and that and cats like to go out and wander especially at night. When i get a place with a garden im definitely gettin a cat and calling it Eradan the Mighty lol

It was -6 degrees Fahrenheit during my 20 minute walk home from the bus stop last night (-21 for you Celsius folks). My eyelids were flash freezing shut and my toes were going numb despite a solid inch of sock.

Yeah fuck this.

:confused:

Seriously fuck this shit, I ran outside for the first time since Thanksgiving on Sunday and now it's gonna snow a foot by end of today. Weak.

I ran outside today for the first time in months. Well whatever. It felt good though.

winter rules. How are you, girl?

Haha theres something really comforting about it bein cold outside and youre all snug and warm inside :)
im good sweetie, did a complete overhaul of my bedroom today, pulled everythin out of every draw and the wardrobe and rearraged the lot lol was fun surprisingly
hows your day been?