The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fuck, I just called my doctor for the results of my blood tests and she said everything is alright. That's strange because I don't feel good lately and I'm tired all the time. I guess I'm just a hypochondriac fucking asshole.

You have children to look after now. Could be why youre feeling tired all the time? But, yes sometimes doctors are wrong, you know your own body at the end of the day, if youre cocerned get a second opinion. Took two doctors to listen to me when i felt tired and lethargic it was the second doc that tested me for Thyroid function, turned out i had an overactive bastard thyroid causing havoc in my throat! Lol

just out of curiosity, how much does a lunch costs on a fast food there? like this Chick-fil-a?

For a sandwich, some sort of fried potatoes and a drink it usually ranges from $5-9 depending on what you get, at a fast food place. At a sit down restaurant it would be $10-15 or if you wanted to get the cheapest shit from McDonalds, $3-5.

Granted, I live in a state that may be cheaper than some because its fairly poor.

I've been feeling a little under the weather the last couple of days and I've been waking up a lot earlier than I've been intending to. I went to bed last night as early as possible hoping it would help. Woke up today and still felt like shit so I said fuck school. The brutally cold weather has been killing me recently, I'm ready for spring.

Crusty lesbian flaps from hell. thunder duster issue. Feminazi progress will defeat the male hegemony and those lost to reds and reactionaries will be remembered in the eternal Reich.

fukk yeah

So Fridays I have a one-day a week class and it meets from 8am - 11am and then in the computer lab from 1130 - 1245. And I only got four hours of sleep last night. This is gonna drag