The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Haha thats cause she does. When u get a cat all youre earthly possesions become their property as does the very roof u live under. They arent our pets, we are theirs lol

You can counteract it by playing by their game. My cat was marking my speaker so I just rubbed the corner of my mouth on it to show her that it was mine. We then went back and forth a few more times, but then she gave up. Maybe it's because I don't have a scent gland on the corner of my mouth and she could smell that I hadn't taken her scent off or put mine there.

Thinking I need to get really, really baked... and buy an actual winter coat instead of layering 5 sweatshirts... before class tomorrow. Because my heater stopped fuckin working. Dead of winter. No air comes out at all, neither cold nor hot, so all that snow and frost has to get taken care of manually.

Plenty of coolant, really fucking hoping when I can get an appointment with my mechanic that it's just a fuse or something because I am SO not putting another couple hundred into that piece of shit for a new heater core.

It being the dead of fucking winter, I got some de-icer and RainX De-fogger spray. The de-icer works great, haven't tried out the de-fogger yet but I really don't wanna drive with my windows down so, it better.

TLDR getting baked and trying to forget my car problems.

Dogs > Cats
For sure.

Speaking of getting baked, right now im smokin bowls watchin Weeds.

My nightly ritual, as of late.

Same here, but i've been on a bit of a nostalgia trip ... been getting blown as fuck and watching Gilligan's Island for the past week before i knock out. TVLand started airing it again after The Professor passed away. Reminds me of the early 90's when they used to show the reruns all day afterschool ... ahh, the good ole days. =*)

edit: The only cast members that are still with us are the two broads, which brings me to the age-old question of who do you guys prefer? Ginger or Mary Ann?

Today I went outside and met a neighbor girl from the first floor. She only had some really short shorts as she was just going to open the door for a postman and her legs...... That was the prettiest thing I've seen so far this year and I honestly doubt something will beat this unless I see her again. Hopefully I can forget about it because it makes me sad that I can't bite the meat. I really didn't know about her legs. Fuck.

ask her out? easier than wait to see her again, unless you stalk her, tape her down and take her to the train tracks.

I'll contemplate both and then see where the wind takes us. If it's train tracks, then there's no need to hesitate.

See, I'd rather take a chubby girl who is capable of splitting a 30 rack of Hamms with me, eat a 16 inch meatlovers pizza, and watch season 4 of Trailer Park Boys. Maybe throw in a few breaks to blast some Saint Vitus and Pagan Altar and have a sing-along.

<3

What is Hamms?

This sounds like my love life, but with smoking instead of drinking and moderately healthy homemade food instead of meat lovers pizza.

I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES

Just got back from a run. I fucking love running in Boston.

That said, it was a tough one. I'd been running with the wife back before the holidays, but then the weather got shitty, we got lazy, and then we went to visit our families and did nothing but sit around, eat lots of food, and drink lots of alcohol. I'm definitely down from where I was last year.

So from now on, I'm going to try and make the most of my non-campus days and weekends, and hopefully get at least three runs in a week. Today was perfect for it; sunny and 25 degrees.

i have a horrible vision of some holiday reps fellating drunken working class englishmen in some spanish holiday resourt in the mid 90s with some shit music blasting, cheapo disco lights flashing and a faint smell of vomit on the air.