The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Lucky bastard, I wish I was tripping on some acid.

But if I was, I for sure as fuck wouldn't be on a computer lol

I was on shrooms not acid, don't know why I said that...

My friend ended up having a horrible trip and was freaking out for like 3 hours, he kept calling his aunt and screaming as loud as possible at her and crying because he "didn't know where his mom was" and then the 8th time he called his aunt he was screaming and crying because he thought somebody took his sister. Problem is his family only really speak spanish so I had no idea what he was saying half the time.

As far as my trip, At first the trip was amazing, we listened to some prog/post-rock and was it was the most beautiful thing ever, and for about 2 hours we were just chilling out and I was mostly relaxed but my friend couldn't stop walking around in circles, after those two hours I started feeling like I was trapped in the wrong body and I felt as if I needed to stretch out but no matter how much I would stretch it didn't make a difference, then my trip went downhill and my friend was tripping way too hard when my trip was practically over, then I was trying to help him relax but it wasn't working, he kept screaming and asking me if he was alive and what world he was in, as well as asking me if I was "okay" even though he was the one freaking out, not me. Both us were experiencing pretty extreme coldness even though it was like 77 outside and 81 inside, I got him a blanket and tried to calm him down and finally he stops screaming and his mom ended up coming to my house at like 2 30 in the morning while I was inside trying to sleep, then because of him I had to explain to my parents everything and they were pretty upset because me and him did shrooms before like 2 months ago and ended up in the hospital because he was tripping even harder that day, obviously because he took them in public instead at home, and it was hot as shit outside, that time he ended up walking into a random neighborhood, jumping a fence telling me he needs to sit down because he was tripping too hard, before that we were walking around in a big plaza where he kept telling me we should go into random stores and even told me we should go behind win dixie and sit down so we don't get "caught by the cops".

But in the neighborhood he went over to the condo stairs and sat down and started freaking out because he was scared we were going to get arrested and he didn't want his mom to find out, he started crying hysterically and some woman walking her dog came over to help him as I didn't know what the fuck to do because he wouldn't let me call anyone to pick us up, he even took the battery out of his phone so his mom couldn't call him. But we ended up in the hospital for 12 hours and had to undergo "treatment".

I was on shrooms not acid, don't know why I said that...

My friend ended up having a horrible trip and was freaking out for like 3 hours, he kept calling his aunt and screaming as loud as possible at her and crying because he "didn't know where his mom was" and then the 8th time he called his aunt he was screaming and crying because he thought somebody took his sister. Problem is his family only really speak spanish so I had no idea what he was saying half the time.

As far as my trip, At first the trip was amazing, we listened to some prog/post-rock and was it was the most beautiful thing ever, and for about 2 hours we were just chilling out and I was mostly relaxed but my friend couldn't stop walking around in circles, after those two hours I started feeling like I was trapped in the wrong body and I felt as if I needed to stretch out but no matter how much I would stretch it didn't make a difference, then my trip went downhill and my friend was tripping way too hard when my trip was practically over, then I was trying to help him relax but it wasn't working, he kept screaming and asking me if he was alive and what world he was in, as well as asking me if I was "okay" even though he was the one freaking out, not me. Both us were experiencing pretty extreme coldness even though it was like 77 outside and 81 inside, I got him a blanket and tried to calm him down and finally he stops screaming and his mom ended up coming to my house at like 2 30 in the morning while I was inside trying to sleep, then because of him I had to explain to my parents everything and they were pretty upset because me and him did shrooms before like 2 months ago and ended up in the hospital because he was tripping even harder that day, obviously because he took them in public instead at home, and it was hot as shit outside, that time he ended up walking into a random neighborhood, jumping a fence telling me he needs to sit down because he was tripping too hard, before that we were walking around in a big plaza where he kept telling me we should go into random stores and even told me we should go behind win dixie and sit down so we don't get "caught by the cops".

But in the neighborhood he went over to the condo stairs and sat down and started freaking out because he was scared we were going to get arrested and he didn't want his mom to find out, he started crying hysterically and some woman walking her dog came over to help him as I didn't know what the fuck to do because he wouldn't let me call anyone to pick us up, he even took the battery out of his phone so his mom couldn't call him. But we ended up in the hospital for 12 hours and had to undergo "treatment".

Think your friend needs to stop doing shrooms, poor guy, they obviously dont agree with him :(

Just got some awesome clothes for cheap, including a badass black shirt with a space-scape on the front and a black jean jacket.

Anyone know some good places online to find cheap patches? The ones people recommended so far mainly just have the super popular super genres. Not one has even passed the 'Electric Wizard' challenge and I'd rather bulk buy from one place to save on shipping.

Well from what ive gathered, folks on here seem to amuse themselves by ribbing every other member :/ playfull banter? We can only hope lol as for me, on UM i just post when my interest is piqued, theres an amazing ammount of harmless nutters around here haha as for at home, for fun i enjoy to write, trying to get published atm, playing computer games and listening to music alot lol
how about u?

haha yeah i had a account here in UM before awhile ago, more bashing than music talk. I envy writers, good luck with that. I play bass and try do some woodwork.

Ahh, im afraid not much has changed, when u do talk about music u get bashed for that too :/ highly confusing lol cool that u play the bass :D are u in a band?

Just got back from a run. I feel like I just meditated. Maybe running is the ADHD version of meditation. My mind is so still. I love it.

so my girlfriend and I inherited a juicer from my mom. I actually bought for my mom for christmas a couple of years ago and she never used it. So I took it this past weekend. I've always been skeptical about the whole juicing craze and whatever. So I bought some kale, parsley, and a few other fruits and veggies. And I'll be goddamned if it doesn't taste good. I'm not a big veggie person to begin with, so if I can do this instead, then I'm all for it

so my girlfriend and I inherited a juicer from my mom. I actually bought for my mom for christmas a couple of years ago and she never used it. So I took it this past weekend. I've always been skeptical about the whole juicing craze and whatever. So I bought some kale, parsley, and a few other fruits and veggies. And I'll be goddamned if it doesn't taste good. I'm not a big veggie person to begin with, so if I can do this instead, then I'm all for it

Fuck yeah dude!

Ive been juicing for years. Moreso back in the day because I used to be Vegan, and then I was raw Vegan for awhile. But still, every morning I make a green drink or fresh juice. Bomb.

Agreed on the juicing. I juiced last weekend and damn was it good. Normally eat veggies, grains, and fruits. For a long time it was all I ate because everything gave me bad heartburn. But juicing is not bad at all too bad I eat like crap now.

I'm off to a show in this freezing cold. Can't feel my toes.