The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The sun was out here about an hour ago, blue skies and everythin, cold but not too bad, now its grey and dark and absolutely freezing, just started sleeting / raining. The weather is one of natures most random creations.

Getting on a call soon to discuss how we are going to strategically rip the governor a new one in our advocacy pursuits. *cackles*

Oh wow yeah, so quiet in library no wonder your half asleep most of the time lol always wondered though, seeing as u work there are u allowed to read the books while your not doing anything?

yeah i try to read most of the time. But sometimes write shit in UM is fun too! haha whatcha making for dinner?

Ahh im an avid reader myself, feel lost without a book to read lol and yeah, postin stuff on here IS good fun :D haha. Having sausage casserole with mashed potato tonight, seemed like the weather for it!
are u still at work now?

Cammy, get yourself on a vacation. And not one of those lame stay-at-home vacations, like take a trip to Big Sur or some shit.

Ughh one day. As soon as I pay down on these loans, will have to travel to a place that is warm and happy. It doesn't help that my coworker calls me every single damn day. I literally shut off my phone as soon as I get home now. :lol:

back home now. in the mood for some casserole!

Haha it was definitely the perfect meal to eat while it was ice cold outside :) only prob was that no matter how violently i mashed the potatoes i couldnt get it totally smooth :(

so i take it youre not bored now youre home? Lets get to know each other, what bands u into? :)

Havent heard any Ghost, but ive heard of them, i'll have to check them out. Same here really, kinda getting into Devil Driver atm, even tho i get the piss taken out of me on here for likin them lol looking to expand my music library atm too so just listenin to random bands to see if i like them :) any reccomendations are always welcome! Hope u get some sleep and the naps u had at work dont hinder u :/ lol

Oooh ive heard some Mastodon, theyre definitely on my to download list, with all the many others lol
yeah, i totally agree with u about Devil Driver, Winter Kills and Prey for Villians have some good songs on them. Theyre touring here in march so i may go see them if i got the money that is :D
any other bands u enjoy? Im getting into Behemoth at the moment too :)