The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

And isn't it also a game that's impossible to get the "hang of" since it's pure luck?

Although it's true, 'by getting the hang of it' what I really mean is 'buying more tickets' Last time I won, I had 15 tickets in play, tonight I had 42 lol luck is a big factor but there's also a strategy. Okay, gonna get bingo gangsta technical for a bit so bear with me. Say you win on a line (getting all the numbers of one row) the numbers aren't reset so the numbers you won with wont be called again therefore giving you a higher chance of winning on two lines and so forth with 'The House' being the last set of numbers called but you always have the same numbers repeated multiple times on your tickets. Like tonight I won on two lines and I only needed 3 numbers to win the house so I had a greater chance of the numbers I needed being called but cause I had that many tickets in play I had the number 54 included in the 4 different tickets that I needed the 3 numbers on to win the house.

Fuuck me. . . . Phew, complicated explanation much!!!!

Yes I live an exciting life, but I only really go to bingo when my bf is working away, saves me sitting in the house on my own all night and I haven't been in Leeds long, moved up here for good after Xmas so I don't really know that many people :(

What is Hamms?

This sounds like my love life, but with smoking instead of drinking and moderately healthy homemade food instead of meat lovers pizza.

I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES

Hamms.

hamms-749746.jpg

Basically it's like a Wisconsin version of Busch Heavy.

Just got up. Drinking lemon/water/ice. Third day without alcohol. I will work on some school papers later today.

Fuck, I just called my doctor for the results of my blood tests and she said everything is alright. That's strange because I don't feel good lately and I'm tired all the time. I guess I'm just a hypochondriac fucking asshole.

I'm doin good on cutting down on the vices too. Still a goddamn chimney though.. especially while I wait for my baby to get out of the hospital. Good ol' Poseidon... I really hope it's just the blower or fuses and not the fuckin heater core, or I am so putting it up for adoption when I can afford a down payment on something new.