The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sitting at work trying to get motivated to actually fucking work.

Ive worked 3 13 hour days this week, so needless to say Im kinda over it at the present moment...Fucking hate tax season.

I'm sitting here, being very amused.

Also just ate a wonderful burger with a bunch of wonderful things on it most people would be jealous of.

Sauteed mushrooms and onions, swiss and american cheese, bread and butter pickles, and apple hickory barbeque sauce.

Would have been an avocado on there but I forgot to buy one.

I'm wasted as all fuckings fucks. Two days back I went to a fucking thrash show and yesterday I was drinking with my friend since 12:00. I don't remember most of yesterday but I know I was dancing to a live country group full of old women. They're called Country Ladies. Yeah.

Drinking beer. I have to take the little sis to a piano lesson. If I can manage to get anywhere.

Fuck I'm done.

I'm eating fucking chillies. My mouth is dying. There's beer in the fucking fridge cunt fuck shit sack.

Got absolutely shitfaced last night. Spent almost $200 on booze. Apparently I like buying people drinks when Im hammered.

At work now waiting for the coffee to brew so I can take a nasty beer shit.

I think im still drunk.

drank like fucking 20 beers tonight. Lots of regular drinking, plus beer pong.

thankfully i stuck to beer mainly, probably will save me from feeling like shit tomorrow