The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Cleaning up the attic whilst having Sabaton´s latest song on repeat.

I've never listened to Sabaton, but they're playing with Iced Earth in about a month and I'm goin. Got any suggestions on what songs I can expect to hear? A passing familiarity would be cool.

I love talking to drunk people! Well... Most times.

I'm being a good friend and going to my see friends' bands play rather than seeing Obliteration tonight. -.-

Also had the tastiest juice ever. Blue berries, mango, strawberries, apples, spinach and chia seeds. Heaven on earth.

Drinking Redbull vodkas at work while I wait for my friends to get here so we can jam before walking to a nearby venue to watch a Pink Floyd cover band play both Animals and Wish You Were Here in their entirety.

EDIT: (That was a really long sentence...)

Drinking Coffee. I applied for a Job and had an interview a few days ago. Guy who interviewed me said he would call me in a few weeks when the business picks up and showed me the kitchen,etc.... 9 an hour, which is what I made at my last job. So it seems to me that I got the Job. It's a restaurant/hotel and there's probably all kinds of shit to do. I can always work my way up.

Drinking Redbull vodkas at work while I wait for my friends to get here so we can jam before walking to a nearby venue to watch a Pink Floyd cover band play both Animals and Wish You Were Here in their entirety.

EDIT: (That was a really long sentence...)

That sounds wonderful. How was the cover band?

Dude, check em out on YouTube, "Which Ones Pink".

They sound fucking SPOT ON. Ive seen them 4 or 5 times, and even going through lineup changes, they still sound SPOT ON.

EDIT: And with their encore they played: Comfortably Numb, Great Gig in The Sky, Time, Speak To Me/Breathe, Run Like Hell, Brain damage, and Eclipse.

They played for almost 3 hours. Bad fucking ass.

Finally got this shirt in the mail... looking forward to making friends jealous with yet another excellent t-shirt.

i-m-a-huge-metal-fan-t-shirt.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.black.w380h440z1.jpg

About to go lift, but my back is fucking killing me because of the weekend spent lifting shit like TVs and filled bins. Thankfully, I'm not even doing back today. Shoulders and triceps