The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm confident we're gonna live to see the San Andreas fault earthquake. I mean they predicted it was gonna happen within 20 years from now. Part of me is terrified, part of me is excited. I think it's going to be a life-changing event.

I don't have a credit card yet. I always figured if I can't afford it then I don't need it. But adulthood will kick in soon. But yeah that car rental shit is dumb. Why is 25 (or is it 27?) the magical age where you become a productive adult? Pffft.

As far as I know, the majority of rental cars companies in the US now allow drivers 21-24, but they pay extra.

Mathiäs;10822978 said:
Must be Obama's fault

I'm telling you to stop this even before it starts.

I'm confident we're gonna live to see the San Andreas fault earthquake. I mean they predicted it was gonna happen within 20 years from now. Part of me is terrified, part of me is excited. I think it's going to be a life-changing event.

You mean the one where California splits in two?

Closest I've came to feeling anything similar to an earthquake was a neighbors house exploding while they were on vacation. They had been gone over a month and had a gas leak. Shook our house and made a sound unlike a thing I've ever heard before so I can't explain it very well. Blew the house to splinters.

i was watching 300 rise of an empire and the whole theater shook and there was dust falling from the ceiling. my initial reaction was oh shit then after a few moments i shrugged and continued watching the movie. some people went running outside and i thought lol faggots.

As far as I know, the majority of rental cars companies in the US now allow drivers 21-24, but they pay extra.

Actually, i think you're right. Though, I think in some states the age is actually 25.

That's really scary, but at this point maybe you guys are use to earthquakes by now. Is there a particular time where they are more frequent?

I've only experienced one earthquake and had no idea what it was at the time. I was trying to get my dog out of the house, and he was giving me a hard time. My mom yelled at me afterwards for that because I stayed in the house trying to get a leash on him while everyone ran out.

Edit: Krow: That's pretty sad/scary. Luckily no one was in the house.

I was lying in bed working and it was actually quite soothing. Not a violent one at all. But I'm fairly far from the epicenter. Two earthquakes in a week definitely makes you think though... Really hope I'm home and NOT driving when the big one hits.

I was driving to LA when the Earthquake happened. The epicenter was in the valley, right?

I didn't feel shit. The only way I knew about it was one my passengers told me there was an earthquake bc she got a text from a friend asking if she was alright.

2 in a week makes me a bit uneasy...

Blew the house to splinters.

7446.jpg

I had a friend who thought Devildriver's cover of 'Black Soul Choir' was an original song. Had to take a moment to learn her good.

I get it, and I approve. You can just see the incest in his face.