The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

*sigh* Our flight to Baltimore then Pittsburgh got fucked with weather and a tire change.
Now we have to go to Chicago (the asshole of IL) for 4 hours!
Instead of arriving at 10 am. We arrive at 2:20

Got drunk yesterday and lost my wallet. I already checked for it in the second pub I was in, but nothing. It has to be in the bar where we ended.

Drinking Cofee.

Got drunk yesterday and lost my wallet. I already checked for it in the second pub I was in, but nothing. It has to be in the bar where we ended.

That's just the beginning of worse shit to come.

Got sick earlier at work and was pretty sure I was going to die. Stumbled into the bathroom to clear my head. decided to sit down and end up shitting the biggest shit I ever did shit. It looked like a melted log cabin sitting in the toilet, so high it actually poked up out of the water, like a turtle coming up for air. I reveled in its magnificence and realized I couldn't bring myself to be the one to cause its destruction. Someone else needed to see him, needed to bask in his rancid wake. Why should I be the only one to lay eyes on his glory?

Ive had this happen to me so many times. Nothing pisses me off more.

Got sick earlier at work and was pretty sure I was going to die. Stumbled into the bathroom to clear my head. decided to sit down and end up shitting the biggest shit I ever did shit. It looked like a melted log cabin sitting in the toilet, so high it actually poked up out of the water, like a turtle coming up for air. I reveled in its magnificence and realized I couldn't bring myself to be the one to cause its destruction. Someone else needed to see him, needed to bask in his rancid wake. Why should I be the only one to lay eyes on his glory?

This is some beautiful poetic shit.

Beer and Black Metal:

karpackie.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYIIS_LQhs8&list=PLfiiLzUrOLTawfWfCKYy1T_Bo0L7P2oqV&shuffle=265[/ame]

:lol:

So did you go into another stall to wipe? Otherwise the paper would cover the artwork no?