The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I love how the busdriver doesn't slow down one bit, instead opting to turn on the windshield wipers.

Since I won't be replacing the hood of my junky work car, the deer did $50 worth of damage to my car. Cost me a headlight assembly from a scrapyard and a bulb.

Man that is bullshit, this is when city life ain't so bad. I can't imagine hitting a deer. Id feel bad and upset with it at the same time.

Pretty drunk, but not trashed which is cool. 4 drinks is what I need to be able to get home. Not 11 like last week. Went to a local show tonight with my girlfriends fun times.

I've had several close encounters with deer. One time it was at night and if I hadn't been paying close attention it might have killed me, thing was massive.

My band is officially part of the "Who's who" in Denver music now. This weekly indie mag The Westword has been the long standing cultural bible in this town, and we made the roster for their 2014 Music Awards in the Progressive Rock category:

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2014/04/westword_music_award_nominees.php?page=2

I've been dying to make it onto this list for 3 years, so I'm happy as a clam at the moment. It's fortunate that we didn't get grouped into the Metal categories, as I don't think we could get more votes than Havok or Cephalic Carnage.