The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Been to school today. Felt like shit pretty much the entire time. 3 classes, then 2 beers and some 8-ball and then I went home and slept. Now I need to cook a chicken soup for my mom who's returning from hospital tomorrow and wants some food at home.

I sat next to this girl today and then she chose to sit next to me the next class, it was like kindergarden love. Tomorrow I'm spending pretty much the entire day with her trying to learn french so that should be at least elementary school love or the train ain't movin'.

Been to school today. Felt like shit pretty much the entire time. 3 classes, then 2 beers and some 8-ball and then I went home and slept. Now I need to cook a chicken soup for my mom who's returning from hospital tomorrow and wants some food at home.

I sat next to this girl today and then she chose to sit next to me the next class, it was like kindergarden love. Tomorrow I'm spending pretty much the entire day with her trying to learn french so that should be at least elementary school love or the train ain't movin'.

tell her ''je voudrais lecher ton trou de cul, sil te plait''

My former employer called me in for an invitation-only internship fair they were having. Told myself if they ever called me back in, I'd at least give them the time of day (it was a fucking dreamy workplace environment) I spoke to the directors of the Web Design and IT departments, the latter of which seems to think I'd be a really good fit. I'm hoping to hear back from them within a week.

Since I already have a decent job though, what's better is that I got to visit the department that I worked in before the reduction in force last August. I never got to say goodbye to a dozen people that I spent every day with, and it was literally the most sentimental thing I've experienced since my dear friends' wedding this summer. There was no bad blood, they were just as shocked as I was when it all went to shit in August, and there were hugs and handshakes all around. I extended an open invitation to an old friend who worked there to come hang out with me and the girl in Boulder, and managed to get his number before I left.

I've heard of monks that don't eat or drink, but yeah wouldn't try it myself. There was a documentary I watched awhile ago about them and they had this monk in a room for 5 days observing him and he didn't eat, drink or used the bathroom.

Taking my new guys to the zoo today since it's free Wednesdays. Next week I'm renting a studio and teaching a dance class for my girls (and guys who would be interested in one). Man I love the warm weather as the possibilities seem endless.

Got yoga school this week. Early days and late nights...Especially because Ive been having to work before and after my school hours, its fucking ridiculous...Cant wait for April 15th, fuck.