The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My band is officially part of the "Who's who" in Denver music now. This weekly indie mag The Westword has been the long standing cultural bible in this town, and we made the roster for their 2014 Music Awards in the Progressive Rock category:

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2014/04/westword_music_award_nominees.php?page=2

I've been dying to make it onto this list for 3 years, so I'm happy as a clam at the moment. It's fortunate that we didn't get grouped into the Metal categories, as I don't think we could get more votes than Havok or Cephalic Carnage.

Right on man. That's some exciting shit:headbang:

Can someone clarify the Kings hate to me? Is it just like an anti-hype train thing? I get that nobody likes bandwagon fans, but that can't be the only reason.

Can someone clarify the Kings hate to me? Is it just like an anti-hype train thing? I get that nobody likes bandwagon fans, but that can't be the only reason.

Annoying team with annoying, douchey fans (not just the bandwagoners). It's not that hard to hate Brown, Doughty, King, etc. I remember getting cussed out at Kings-Ducks games at Staples when I was like 13 (by grown men). I found it funny, but also quite classless.

Episode 4 is without a question the best episode in the series so far. It's orchestration (and whatever is the visual equivalent) is the best since Sagan's episode on Evolution.

Lowes has a mulch sale going on. Bastards. Over the weekend I personally loaded a few thousand bags of mulch and got a nice sunburn. Just at my store we sold a total of over 23k bags between Friday morning and Sunday evening.

Wondering what the hell to do with my day. Whenever I'm at work, I come up with a fuckton of ideas of things to do, but when I'm at home, I kind of sit and want to do things but also don't want to do things. Meh.

I guess I'll read.

Nice one Kevin!

I'm drinking coffee and getting excited about my lunch. Made a dope salad and have some hard boiled eggs.

Just went for a run. I have hella cleaning to do, but I'll feel so much better once shit's orderly. I'm so glad I get to be alone today. So much silence to meditate, think, read, and other stuff.

Coolwhip, you got my vote. And of course I had to vote for the band (that's in another category of course) who's name is Rastasaurus… couldn't help myself.

I'm loving this rain right now and about to have ramen for dinner because I'm lazy.