The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

LOL i died at melted log cabin. So I guess Krow didn't flush the toilet.

So I was in the office all day for training and was bored out of my mind. The only exciting thing that happened was that three bag of chips and a snickers got stuck in the vending machine and we kept alternating to see who could shake it out. I had the magic touch and won the jackpot. I gave one bag of chips away along with a snickers, but kept the other two bags of chips. I was happy throughout the rest of the training. :]

Got sick earlier at work and was pretty sure I was going to die. Stumbled into the bathroom to clear my head. decided to sit down and end up shitting the biggest shit I ever did shit. It looked like a melted log cabin sitting in the toilet, so high it actually poked up out of the water, like a turtle coming up for air. I reveled in its magnificence and realized I couldn't bring myself to be the one to cause its destruction. Someone else needed to see him, needed to bask in his rancid wake. Why should I be the only one to lay eyes on his glory?

This is quite possibly the most awesome thing I've ever read.

Some girl messaged me to meet up for a wild time, on the spur of the moment, but she's one hour away and I have no transport anyway.

Fuckshit.

Hit a deer on my way to work today, going at least 50 mph. It hit perfectly on my headlight and busted it and dented up the hood a little. Very minimal damage for such a hard hit. I find it pretty amusing the deer was about five feet in the air, in a violent helicopter blade spin.

Ive heard a lot of stories about people getting killed by hitting deers with their cars. Going through windshields n shit.

That shit cray.

It's a fairly common occurrence in WV. This is the third deer I've hit since I started driving . I've never hit one square though. Every time its been in the ass as they've took off running across the road. I totally ejected this one from the situation and this is by far the hardest I ever hit one. Worst case scenario is middle of the hood when a deer isn't moving, I'd think.

I think the worst would be if you hit a buck...Gotta watch those antlers...Shit could easily go through the windshield and into your gut.

EDIT: Do a lot of people use cattle guards out there?

Hit a deer on my way to work today, going at least 50 mph. It hit perfectly on my headlight and busted it and dented up the hood a little. Very minimal damage for such a hard hit. I find it pretty amusing the deer was about five feet in the air, in a violent helicopter blade spin.

That's your dinner now. You'll be eating venison for a while.

Fk1O108.jpg

I think the worst would be if you hit a buck...Gotta watch those antlers...Shit could easily go through the windshield and into your gut.

EDIT: Do a lot of people use cattle guards out there?

Eh. Horns are brittle enough they break on impact, with whitetail deer anyway.

That's your dinner now. You'll be eating venison for a while.

I'm not big on deer. I can eat it but it's fairly gamey unless you put more prep into it than your standard West Virginian would bother with. I do like when my family makes deer burgers, deer ground with bacon ends in the mix to hold it together and because bacon in general.