The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just fed the office snake, Skittles (thats his name, I didnt feed him Skittles) a fucking HUGE rat because thats all the pet store had...Always looks smaller when im at the store...

First time Ive seen a snake get 90% done, and then back out and leave me with a slimey dead rat to throw away. I felt bad for him. Rat fucking took a few bites out of him too so I know he wanted to get that bastard. At least he killed him. His ego is probably hurt the most.

Tomorrow I need to present a school paper in front of a class full of girls. Should be fun. I'm making the presentation in Powerpoint right now at 1:56AM because in the evening I went to a bar and smoked some weed to improve my mood. My spring allergy has arrived as well.

Can't sleep if you can't breathe.

EDIT: Can do school shit, listen to Bach in bed and masturbate though. On expense of tomorrow's exhaustion.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. and some research for some upcoming papers I've been putting off. I only have to do 2 800-1000 word papers for one class, but Jesus, I'm the laziest fuck in the world I think.

I should just live in my office. I get so much more work done there when I don't have 200+ episodes of The X-Files to watch.