The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Dude, just brown bag it. Or, just turn off the lights.

I won't ever respond to this girl again. Also, I'm not going to this neighborhood's pubs anymore. I need to isolate myself from such things as making out with ugly girls and then feeling sick because of it.

Ordering my cap and gown because I wait till the last minute to do everything. Don't even wanna walk, my parents are forcing me to do it. lol.

:lol:

Man that is crazy.

The psych ward that I visited my friend in this week was actually really fucking cool. The guys in there were crazy but in cool ways. There was one who wrote a list of songs he "wrote" and people like 50 cent, Drake, and Kanye west stole from him. He have me the entire story of how they were all his songs that were stolen from him.

Another guy whose last name was Penn kept introducing himself as Sean Penn. He was walking around with sunglasses and swore he was Sean Penn. I think his real name was frank or something.

And another cool as fuck guy was telling my friend and I the ins and outs of the ward and how to get away with shit since he's been in and out of it for 8 years. He apparently hears voices and hallucinates. He was taking this drug that ended up giving him breasts and he even lactates he said. This drug had his side effect for other guys as well and apparently is getting sued for it.

But most importantly, friend seems really happy. Happiest I've seen her in awhile.

Woke up at 6:00 because of my allergy. I couldn't breathe properly so I went to the kitchen listened to some Mozart and drank tea. Fortunately school starts at 15:45 today so I just went back to bed and slept for another five hours. The most beautiful thing!

Having a beer listening to Mozart Requiem. Tomorrow I'll fuck one exam in the butt. Also, it's possible that I have a date set up for wednesday. Other than that, I don't know. Whatever.

Oh man PP and I were singing a song about dabs in Boston Common on Saturday. I've never had a dab.

Stressed that my wisdom tooth decided to start hurting (ear/jaw pain) one week pre-departure for Utah. Come onnnnnn