The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

hurm durm turboqueefs

the internet sucks for chat these days

the naggers deleted windows live chat and omegle fails to deliver

Getting ready to do an open mic in 3 hours. I don't think I'm funny but it's a huge fear I have and I need to tackle it. Fuckin shit I'm gonna bomb, but there's a tiny little piece of shit in me that thinks it might work out.

Heh I get up at 5 am, daily.

Hungover and ate a bunch of Mexican food last night. Having an.....interesting day.

Getting ready to do an open mic in 3 hours. I don't think I'm funny but it's a huge fear I have and I need to tackle it. Fuckin shit I'm gonna bomb, but there's a tiny little piece of shit in me that thinks it might work out.

I hope it went well!

I found out on Tuesday that I have 9 biological brothers and sisters in Korea. Pretty epic.

Watching yesterday's NHL games with my usual million time-zones delay. Next thing I'm going to listen to something and eat something and chill the fuck out.

I smoked some weed with my friend this afternoon while having beers outside. He's on a diet and trains a lot but after few puffs he went to the candy store and back like 5 times. I was afraid he would eat the whole building.