The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I give you shit cuz youre a cunt.

Also, i know somewhere in your twisted, gender confused mind you think TBDM is on the same level as some Korean pop faggotry, but it really isnt.

Nahhh, not at all.

TBDM is several levels below kpop.

Time for some fucking black tea fuck yes. Tonight I will go for a run. It's been a while.

Got a new phone finally! Got the galaxy note 3. Wanted to hold out till the 4 came out but my old phone finally bit the dust. It's great.

They're really decent devices if you don't care about customization at all. Android phones offer a lot more freedom in terms of that, plus you can easily find a phone that fits your needs since there are so many different ones. With Apple you have maybe two choices?

Not sure about how much customization I need on my cell phone...

My problems are the keyboard is not suitable for people with bigger hands, I constantly miss type when im spelling just cause I cant hit the letters properly and that is fucking annoying on a daily basis...Internet layout sucks...Most importantly for me, the camera is dogshit compared to others currently on the market (more specifically the Samsung Galaxy).

Apple products work well, only if you have more apple products to link them to. If you dont, then its a bitch.