The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Apple products are great for old people and people with no personality. They are simple and easy to use, and that's about it.

Enjoying a psycho smoothie, what with the kale, and the avocado, and the berries and the orange juice and the french vanilla coffee creamer. No shame.

On plug.dj cuz I can't sleep, room if anyone else is bored and into that kind of thing. Runnin my doom lists:

http://plug.dj/e-tunes/

Not sure about how much customization I need on my cell phone...

My problems are the keyboard is not suitable for people with bigger hands, I constantly miss type when im spelling just cause I cant hit the letters properly and that is fucking annoying on a daily basis...Internet layout sucks...Most importantly for me, the camera is dogshit compared to others currently on the market (more specifically the Samsung Galaxy).

Apple products work well, only if you have more apple products to link them to. If you dont, then its a bitch.

The newest iPhone out atm has a good enough camera for normal use, but if its from the 4 series or before yeah its a bit rough

but nothing can touch the nokia lumia phones for cameras - those things are ridiculously good

Today I made a guy laugh by narrating him as he pulled a wagon. This is the stuff that makes me feel good to be human.

Drinking japanese tea from some bio shop I found in the kitchen. Oh yeah smells like japanese worker's sweat but not as sophisticated as the one I've had from Japan. Listening to late Beethoven quartets. Fuck world, obviously. I need to find a jerb for the semester.

EDIT: I need to completely disconnect from the society. This is what my heart wants. Fuck going out.

Mathiäs;10891469 said:
Apple products are great for old people and people with no personality.

That's taking it a bit too far. I picked the iPhone because it works reliably and my smart phone needs are simple: I like a GPS, email, Facebook and some RSS feeds. Why spread that out over widgets and spend all that extra time setting up my device when there's already a stable model to use?

Android is great for developers and advanced users, though. I'd just rather not spend too much time playing on my phone.

I've had about 5 pcs (one was a desktop) that died on without fail within two years. I got my MacBook in maybe around 2012 and so far so good. And it makes it easier to edit videos and such. I'm not too big with having a ton of stuff on my phone so the iPhone works for me. And I don't have a problem with the keyboad since I have midget people hands. I could use my phone as a remote control for my computer which is pretty cool too.

About to do some grocery shopping at trader joes.

I just went for a run and then took a shower. Now I'm gonna take a walk to the city centre, have a beer, meet my girl, fuck her, and then either fall asleep in her arms or take a nightwalk back home.

I feel like total shit regarding my student shit as of late. My transition to the major programme just went to fucking shit. Now it looks like I'll be going to a programme I didn't even choose because mine won't open. And THAT one was a reserve one for me since the beginning. So, wtf. Fuck this. This yeah started great but then went straight to shit this summer.

What up Justin.

How out of date are your tags? I'm going on two years :D

I think the only thing more annoying on a truck than squeaky shocks is a sticky clutch.

Why hello, Kevin.

They're just a month out but considering I'm a well watched criminal it's best to stay off the road haha. And I've got a car instead of my truck now. For gas mileage. This car is junk. I'm getting a new one soon.

You know what's worse than the sticky clutch? A tire blowing on us when we are supposed to be hanging out haha. That was a fun day.

Freaking out over my 22 story reading list in my Modern American Literature class. Sounds like a bunch of stuff I'm going to just trudge through and hate myself in the process.

Mathiäs;10891469 said:
Apple products are great for old people and people with no personality. They are simple and easy to use, and that's about it.

Ouch. If I had a personality I'd come up with a really witty retort to that. Instead I'll just continue staring at this wall.

Why hello, Kevin.

They're just a month out but considering I'm a well watched criminal it's best to stay off the road haha. And I've got a car instead of my truck now. For gas mileage. This car is junk. I'm getting a new one soon.

You know what's worse than the sticky clutch? A tire blowing on us when we are supposed to be hanging out haha. That was a fun day.

Well, I had fun, anyway. Teenagers don't need much to make em happy, they can't drink outside the safety of the burbs.