The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've been drinking every day starting at 5 at my parents' place the past couple weeks, and it's been starting to really wear on me. My father provides me endless wine and beer. Thankfully I'm heading back to Iowa in a couple days to resume my monastic lifestyle interrupted periodically by heavy metal vomit parties in Illinois.

I've gone from years of being what would probably be described as a 'functioning alcoholic' to more of a binge drinker. I prefer it this way.

Mainly just drink now because a) I like a lot of alcoholic drinks and b) I find it much easier to come up with ideas whilst drunk.

I basically don't have all that much social intelligence so I struggle to be a person when drunk. Like I'd tell someone they're fucking gay while they held a gun to my head or something or go and tell a woman what I'd like to do to her in bed.

I don't drink at all. Not only does severe alcoholism run in the family, I don't like the taste of most alcoholic beverages.

FUCK MY HEAD HURTS. Got a rare concert to come my way last night, a local sludge band, deathcore band, and The Black Dahlia Murder played a tiny venue in Morgantown. Got drunk as fuck moshed around like an idiot, had a beer with both local bands, and talked to the vocalist of TBDM for a while. Fuck your guys opinions, he's cool as fuck.

Dehydrated... It was shoulder to shoulder stupidity going on in there. The kind of crowded where if a girl walks past you, you grope the fuck out of her without even moving.

You went to see The Black Dahlia Murder, but give me shit over stuff I like? HA.

I give you shit cuz youre a cunt.

Also, i know somewhere in your twisted, gender confused mind you think TBDM is on the same level as some Korean pop faggotry, but it really isnt.