The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Get an AC router, whatever you get. New standard.

Edit: Modern techniques allow breastfeeding with implants. I would think that will also make engorgement more painful though....

I was drinking for two days, on monday and tuesday, and still feel kinda like shit. So I guess it's another 14 day abstinence period before ending this completely. Either with death or not drinking ever again.

Today we're going to my cottage with my girl. I want to show her the place. A random guy from fb is taking us there because fuck buses. Right now I'm thinking about what we're gonna eat when we get there.

Onder, how much are you drinking that you still feel it days later?

Just to warn you, when you get older, you just feel like shit half the time for no good reason, whether you've been boozing or not.

Unrelated, I'm tired of this icewater shit that's really just a lame form of self promotion. Fuck, just go back and do a Harlem shake video and be entertaining at least.

There was one of Luke Glendening of the Red Wings doing it barefoot on ice, which is kinda the only one I gave two fucks about because jesus fucking barefoot on ice is bad enough but pouring ice water on yourself?

Drive a Dexedrine into you. You'll be rip-roarin for work.

Lol just saw that. Bro I'm not human I could work 11 hour shifts on zero sleep. Made of that Dexedrine!

My main drinking bitches left me for fucking VA. Blah I hate drinking alone probably gonna ask my sisters to drink with me tonight.

Yeah, had a decent summer, made some money, nailed some broads, but I'm looking forward to being back in school and living with my best friend instead of my parents.

I had to sit next to a couple of shits on public transport and by christ did it piss me off. I hate bloody swaggering grunting retards.

Onder, how much are you drinking that you still feel it days later?

Just to warn you, when you get older, you just feel like shit half the time for no good reason, whether you've been boozing or not.

I don't drink too much, actually. And I don't even drink liquor. Only beers.

People make fun of me for being like an old person just like you said tbh. Yeah it's pretty much half of the time.