The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

@tagradh: What pickups are you loading into it?

It's my first guitar that I've not touched for years so I'm just using it as a bit of an experiment right now, I've defretted it, taking all the paint and whatnot off and I'm gonna stick in one of these stock Ibanez pickups I've got lying around down at the bridge. There's a chip around the nut that I think I may be able to fix with super glue and baking soda. WHO KNOWS?!

Gonna go for a run today. Cooked lunch today and then slept, so I better go.

When I moved from halls to private accommodation in 2011 we had to wait two weeks to get the internet sorted. Me and my mate had to hike all the way into uni and sit with the azns to get online. it was fucking bollocks.

After hating it for years ive decided I like reggae, just not the same three bob marley songs millions of times on one dollar speakers

After hating it for years ive decided I like reggae, just not the same three bob marley songs millions of times on one dollar speakers

It's good relaxing/smoking/drinking music.
But I barely know any good artists.

Waiting to go play another show tonight at our favorite local dive bar with the jam band I'm in.

I thought I hated reggae then I discovered the likes of Mikey Dread, Mighty Diamonds, Jacob Miller, Prince Far I, etc. and I didn't hate no mo'.

If you're gonna check any of them out I'd go with Mikey Dread. Beyond World War III is a great album.

These fucking pictures. Luckily I have no personality so I am using an iPhone 5C with Safari's sweet ass browsing ability. Fuck y'all.

About to watch Donnie Brasco. I dunno if you all knew, but I have a stupid-strong fascination with the Mafia.

I have prince far i on my phone cos i copied my friends music onto my 64gig card.

might get laid tonight

haha,.

I have prince far i on my phone cos i copied my friends music onto my 64gig card.

might get laid tonight

haha,.

1. Start listening to reggae
2. ?????
3. Profit!

What if reggae melts the cold resentful SS we all know and love and turns him into a love macheeeen mon

Coffee time. Why? Because 8:30 PM means nothing to a man whose only major responsibility lately is mowing yards through the week. $60 tomorrow just for trimming a few bushes. Easy money, and no risk of imprisonment like there is with my old job! Yay! I laughed at me.

It's easy shit. Gives me something to do besides sit around and get stoned all day. And my chick gets annoying so I get a break there. If I had money to Id go down to the bar I frequent and get drunk with some buddies, but instead I will trim a bush.

It's easy shit. Gives me something to do besides sit around and get stoned all day. And my chick gets annoying so I get a break there. If I had money to Id go down to the bar I frequent and get drunk with some buddies, but instead I will trim a bush.

Do you trim your chick's bush too?