The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Funerary_Doom, would you like to be my forum girlfriend?

I'm a gypsy. Congrats on the job!

I actually had two interviews this week. One is for another company doing the same thing I already do (lame) but they are offering me more money (cool) but honestly my inclination is not to really job coach. I love the idea of supportive employment for the DD population, but I'm not really into the business aspect of it.

The other interview I had today was for another position in my company. And basically its for their Day Hab without walls, where we do and organize activities for the participants in the Day Hab. I think my theatre/dancing background would work here. I also make earrings and shirts and things, so honestly I was feeling this way more. And plus they are paying me more. Only downside is that they also job coach because some of those guys have jobs and that means you need a more flexible schedule. I realllllly want to go back to school before I'm 25, so… and can't afford to not work.

Then a special education school called me (one I sent my resume to like a month ago) asking if I'd like a position as a teacher there. I think their starting salary is 45k, and DOE i know has benefits and the back to school program where they give you some difference towards it. I'm going to call the lady back first thing tomorrow morning and try to set up an interview for Tuesday. If this is all what I hope for (stable schedule so i could go back to school, benefits and even a back to school reimbursement thing (well the last one isn't that important its just nice) I'll take it.

Overall can't complain this week.

Internet shopping for our new place. Because, you know, we're loaded, and this isn't wishful thinking or anything.

http://www.abattoirlarue.com/index.html

It's a shame this dude doesn't seem to work with human remains much anymore, all he has for sale on ebay right now is this stuff. Cool in its own right, but check out his site, some truly amazing art there.

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Never watched an episode. I have all of breaking bad, but haven't got into it, the younger guy is a cock. My taste in television is perhaps a bit particular though, I like specific British series from a specific period of time, for example Secret Army, Only Fools and Horses and a few other things.

I refuse to like anyone who watches the kardashians.

Never watched an episode. I have all of breaking bad, but haven't got into it, the younger guy is a cock. My taste in television is perhaps a bit particular though, I like specific British series from a specific period of time, for example Secret Army, Only Fools and Horses and a few other things.

I refuse to like anyone who watches the kardashians.

I like British series like Ricky Gervais Show, some of his other stuff, Black Books and shit like Monty Python, IT Crowd and fucking Red Dwarf and shit. American comedy is nothing compared to Britain. Not even funny most of the time.

And there's this really silly new English series called Touch of Cloth. I like that one too.

Out of that list I like Red Dwarf, to a degree, although I'd only watch it casually. I'm really particular about comedy, if it isn't exactly my style then it annoys me. An example of an American comedy I rather like is Groundhog Day.

Out of that list I like Red Dwarf, to a degree, although I'd only watch it casually. I'm really particular about comedy, if it isn't exactly my style then it annoys me. An example of an American comedy I rather like is Groundhog Day.

You seem to be strangely stuck in the 80's/early 90's. Your tastes in music, films, and even some opinions seem very outdated, especially considering you're about the same age as me. I mean, fucking Groundhog Day and They Live and 80's heavy metal.

EDIT: No offense, ofcs.

People have said the 50s before, in regards to my opinions. I guess the problem with all of that is that I'm not the type to fart at someone in a club, or making grunting noises and mock rocks in the street to impress whores. I actually think about things and as a consequence of that, being right is more of a big deal to me than being contemporary.

You are right though. I hate modern RnB more than I like most things, which is the genre of music people our age seem to like. I wouldn't even call it music.

I am a bit sexist and generally bigoted, I don't like political correctness or cultural relativism.

I despise the modern English middle class, specifically our generation, I see them as neurotic, brainwashed and generally dim.

I don't like modern car design much either, ford / bmw style edge design was tired five years ago, but will go on for decades and decades because they've run out of other ideas.

I've always found people who act as social regulators and exert lots of peer pressure to follow the herd to be the most contemptible, worthless runts in life. They're like NPCs in a computer game.

People have said the 50s before, in regards to my opinions. I guess the problem with all of that is that I'm not the type to fart at someone in a club, or making grunting noises and mock rocks in the street to impress whores. I actually think about things and as a consequence of that, being right is more of a big deal to me than being contemporary.

You are right though. I hate modern RnB more than I like most things, which is the genre of music people our age seem to like. I wouldn't even call it music.

I am a bit sexist and generally bigoted, I don't like political correctness or cultural relativism.

I despise the modern English middle class, specifically our generation, I see them as neurotic, brainwashed and generally dim.

I don't like modern car design much either, ford / bmw style edge design was tired five years ago, but will go on for decades and decades because they've run out of other ideas.

I've always found people who act as social regulators and exert lots of peer pressure to follow the herd to be the most contemptible, worthless runts in life. They're like NPCs in a computer game.

Did you like the girl who was showing us dicks on her phone?