The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fuck yeah three day weekend, and pirate theme of Renaissance festival Sunday. Time to break out the ol' boots and blouse, fill my flask, and embarrass my boyfriend with salty innuendo all day.

Fuck yeah three day weekend, and pirate theme of Renaissance festival Sunday. Time to break out the ol' boots and blouse, fill my flask, and embarrass my boyfriend with salty innuendo all day.

Good thing you guys don't live around me. Pirate everything, you'd never be out of costume.

Do you live in Ohio?

Lol, speaking of Ohio, I got an email from Kent State. Don't feel like being shot bro.

I didn't dislike her. I didn't really get to know her, why?

Because I did (like her). I found her deliberate slutty behavior attractive. I of course have a girl now, but anyway. I liked her style. I was kinda drunk though.

My girl has described me how she was showing her pictures of her naked english boyfriend on her phone and complaining about very specific parts of his body. Chunks of fat on his sides that she wasn't satisfied with and such. That fucking open, critical, materialistic view of males. I'd slap her. Wouldn't you? Sexist bitch.

EDIT: MALES ARE OPPRESSED and OBJECTIFIED. WE HAVE TO STAND UP TO THIS.

She just seems a bit silly. To be fair though, she's the same way with herself. She showed me pictures of her looking about twice as good and said "I used to be hotter before I got fat".

She just seems a bit silly. To be fair though, she's the same way with herself. She showed me pictures of her looking about twice as good and said "I used to be hotter before I got fat".

I think this is her on facebook but who knows. Can't say I remember her very well.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it's her though.

1902938_10203943978068779_3578176592576509519_n.jpg

10325589_10204317286521257_639101826807164812_n.jpg

are you annoyed that Czech girls go to university in England to get with English guys? There was such a perfect brunette one at my university who'd done that. I was too shy and retarded to talk to her though. She was always very smiley and friendly with me.

I don't like with E.European girls become too "British" though, because it means becoming a bitch and dressing like vicki pollard.

are you annoyed that Czech girls go to university in England to get with English guys?

No. Have you not seen a sufficient amount of remaining good looking ladies during our walk through Prague? Oh and btw, you told me my girl was pretty, which I consider a great compliment from such judgemental sexist geezer.

I don't like with E.European girls become too "British" though, because it means becoming a bitch and dressing like vicki pollard.

And it kinda happened with this one already no?? She adapted that english accent at least. She has pictures on beaches and in expensive cars and shit.

She has some kind of English accent yeah. I wish I'd gone to a uni in a classier area. God I regret that choice with all my heart. I'm actually a retard for going to the one I went to. Anyway whatever, it's all over now. I think Czech girls are better unbritishified tbh. I'd still do that girl though, obv-ee-onion-uss-lee.

She has some kind of English accent yeah. I wish I'd gone to a uni in a classier area. God I regret that choice with all my heart. I'm actually a retard for going to the one I went to. Anyway whatever, it's all over now. I think Czech girls are better unbritishified tbh. I'd still do that girl though, obv-ee-onion-uss-lee.

Apparently she studies in Exeter. I even was in Exeter IIRC, Torquay, Plymouth and that area. It's like 10 years back though so I don't remember much.

I like my czech girls unbritishified as well tbh. Sometimes when they go study somewhere abroad it feels like they think they're too good for fucking czech shithole. However, I have doubts that a uni in Exeter is of higher quality than unis in Prague.

I wouldn't be so sure. Check the world rankings, I doubt even Charles is that high up compared to UK unis. What I will say though, is that my czech professors were better than most of my UK ones. More knowledgeable, intelligent etc.

That seems like a chick that would genuinely look better without the tan, and I do think tan girls are hot.

Think I gotta go with red ale, spaghetti sauce went out of style like two years ago. Get with the fashion trends, mang.