The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

do you want me to remove it from my post though? i dont mind.

I think you have rights to that picture if you took it.

Have you heard about that celebrity nudes leaking from iCloud yesterday or two days back?? There's loads including Jennifer Lawrence (which I consider funny because I actually watched Hunger Games even though it was offensively stupid). But there's also Kate Upton with cum on her body and my favorite Kirsten Dunst mate, who, hasn't shown much more than in Melancholy or shit. But still. Nice leak. NSFW.

Well, finally back from overseas. They say the jet lag coming back isn't as bad, but then I suppose that only counts if you haven't come down with a sinus infection that includes sore throat, congestion, and sinus pressure/headaches.

I suppose that's what I get for getting very little sleep/rest and drinking copious amounts of wine for two weeks (it's so freaking cheap in Italy). It'll hurt coming back from this. And I teach at 8 am Wednesday morning. Time for lots of tea and meds over the next two days.

I think you have rights to that picture if you took it.

Have you heard about that celebrity nudes leaking from iCloud yesterday or two days back?? There's loads including Jennifer Lawrence (which I consider funny because I actually watched Hunger Games even though it was offensively stupid). But there's also Kate Upton with cum on her body and my favorite Kirsten Dunst mate, who, hasn't shown much more than in Melancholy or shit. But still. Nice leak. NSFW.

In apts and dorms across the world:

b10b7d47_A85bbqV.gif

Not that I condone theft of any intellectual or artistic property, but something like this is bound to happen to any A-list female celebrity (ESPECIALLY those who have not appeared nude on screen) who stores such things in the cloud, regardless of what company offers it.

So much outrage in the media over this shit.

And yet half the papers still employ paparazzi to stalk celebrities in the hopes of getting compromising nudes and whatever else.

Considering what was supposed to leak, the totality of this is sort of underwhelming. The Upton stuff is good, but the Lawrence pics are relatively poor quality. You'd think these Hollywood people would all have better quality camera phones. I didn't think there was anything else of note in the set, considering a lot of the time there aren't even faces in the pics. I had no idea who a lot of these people were. I'd never heard of the Downton Abbey chick who had the best photos/videos. Kirsten Dunst's film scenes are better. The Alison Brie pics aren't her. Krysten Ritter's don't show anything good.

The reviews have a following structure:

1) "So we went to this [place / bar / sushi spot] and I only had a limited amount of money.
2) She was way bigger than I expected.
3) She offered a blowjob and I said what the hell, landwhale / She was shy so we talked about fantasy
4) Maybe gonna hang out once more (not really).
5) ???
6) Profit.

So yeah, I post the results from my date and now the Males and Females thread is just OKC fatty reviews? Right...

Also, that's not your gf, liar.

You don't need a woman to be happy. Don't buy into the bullshit. It's like the "Marry and reproduce" sign in They Live. You don't need a woman with a tight ass to verify your masculinity. You don't need to open boxes of shiny expensive things and handle a piece of electronics. Every emotion, every feeling, is there already in your body and your mind is the key.